Windows 10: Roblox Studio Freeze Stopped :

Discus and support Roblox Studio Freeze Stopped : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Thanks for fixing! I was waiting more than 1 minute to do this. You always make my day!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The Windows Lover, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Roblox Studio Freeze Stopped :

Thanks for fixing!

I was waiting more than 1 minute to do this.

You always make my day!

:)

The Windows Lover, Jun 8, 2020

2. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is Pinacle Studio 18,windows 10 upgraded from windows 7.after completing of almost 39% of rendering to external drive NG Studio suddenly stops working(same thing happened for several times).The problem persist despite steps undertaken as suggested
    by you

AmitavaSengupta, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Roblox Studio Freeze Stopped :

Stop Roblox purchases

I am getting $40. $50 day purchases from Roblox how do I make this stop? The Samsung tablet that has that isn't even working

JacqualineOwens, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Roblox Studio Freeze Stopped :

1. Roblox Studio Freeze Stopped : - Similar Threads - Roblox Studio Freeze

2. Error 0xc000012f Roblox studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000012f Roblox studio: Recently, I tried to open a Roblox software Roblox Studio to be exact. I opened it and got a "RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe - Bad image" error i didn't think much of it until I tried to close it and couldn't. I know I might need a Microsoft Visual C++ but I did see that I had...
  3. Error 0xc000012f Roblox studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc000012f Roblox studio: Recently, I tried to open a Roblox software Roblox Studio to be exact. I opened it and got a "RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe - Bad image" error i didn't think much of it until I tried to close it and couldn't. I know I might need a Microsoft Visual C++ but I did see that I had...
  4. roblox studio installer bug

roblox studio installer bug: I only noticed this yesterday and only found one other person that actually had this issue, I can not identify if this is a roblox or microsoft issue or what it is exactly, so let me explain how I got to this point exactly.I was trying to dev for my game on October 6th of...
  5. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  6. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  7. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

8. Roblox Studio crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Studio crash: I use Roblox Studio to make games for a living on the Roblox Community. However, my computer seems to severely crash to the point of me having to completely reboot the system. The issue is that when I try and play the game, instead of being greeted normally and still being...
  9. Roblox Studio crash

Roblox Studio crash: I use Roblox Studio to make games for a living on the Roblox Community. However, my computer seems to severely crash to the point of me having to completely reboot the system. The issue is that when I try and play the game, instead of being greeted normally and still being...
  10. Roblox Studio crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging