Windows 10: Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device

Discus and support Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I've been trying to play Roblox but the game treats my laptop as a mobile device, causing the inability to play some games. I am using an HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alondra_Lol, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device

Hello

I've been trying to play Roblox but the game treats my laptop as a mobile device, causing the inability to play some games. I am using an HP Pavilion x360 if that helps touchscreen.

:)

Alondra_Lol, Dec 27, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device :)

Anthony Bartolo, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device

How to setup wifi direct settings and connect devices with windows 10 laptop and other mobile phones.

Thanks for getting back, Dee. Since only the mobile devices connected via Wi-Fi Direct following the steps above, then I suggest that you try adding your mobile device on your laptop. Follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
    3. Under Add a device, select Everything else.
    4. Once your mobile phone appears, select it.
    5. Click Done when finished.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device

1. Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device - Similar Threads - Roblox Treats laptop

2. My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile: My Roblox movement mode is thumbstic, i can't shoot in MM2 and my shiftlock doesn't work. I play on laptop. I use Windows 11, tried deleting Roblox and reseting Roblox settings....
  3. My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Roblox thinks that i play on mobile: My Roblox movement mode is thumbstic, i can't shoot in MM2 and my shiftlock doesn't work. I play on laptop. I use Windows 11, tried deleting Roblox and reseting Roblox settings....
  4. Microsoft Store version of Roblox treats me as a tablet/phone

Microsoft Store version of Roblox treats me as a tablet/phone: I recently reinstalled the microsoft store version of Roblox, but after doing so it started treating my device as a touch device. I didnt change anything but it just started being weird like that....
  5. My hp laptop is touch screen and the game thinks I'm on mobile. Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp laptop is touch screen and the game thinks I'm on mobile. Roblox: Hp latop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-is-touch-screen-and-the-game-thinks/a9b91a25-6518-4c09-a278-b9b30302c794
  6. My hp laptop is touch screen and the game thinks I'm on mobile. Roblox

My hp laptop is touch screen and the game thinks I'm on mobile. Roblox: Hp latop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-is-touch-screen-and-the-game-thinks/a9b91a25-6518-4c09-a278-b9b30302c794
  7. Roblox is treating my laptop like a tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is treating my laptop like a tablet: Roblox is treating my laptop like a tablet, which is strange because it hasn't done this before. This causes limits to many features such as shift-lock that help my gameplay. I don't understand why this happened because it happened so randomly and my laptop is an Acer laptop,...
  8. Roblox is treating my laptop like a tablet

Roblox is treating my laptop like a tablet: Roblox is treating my laptop like a tablet, which is strange because it hasn't done this before. This causes limits to many features such as shift-lock that help my gameplay. I don't understand why this happened because it happened so randomly and my laptop is an Acer laptop,...
  9. Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device: When I Use Shift Lock It Doesn't Work And In Some games I Can't Click There Are Buttons And Mobile Control I Have Tried Turning Tablet Mode Off FromWindows + SBut It Doesn't WorkI Use The Microsoft Version And I Have Windows 1903 Version...
  10. Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device

Roblox Thinking My Touchscreen Computer Is A Mobile Device: When I Use Shift Lock It Doesn't Work And In Some games I Can't Click There Are Buttons And Mobile Control I Have Tried Turning Tablet Mode Off FromWindows + SBut It Doesn't WorkI Use The Microsoft Version And I Have Windows 1903 Version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox thinks my pc is a tablet

2. roblox computer registers as mobile device

3. roblox treats my computer as mobile

4. roblox thinks my computer is mobile,
  5. my roblox thinks im on a mobile device because i have touchscreen what do i do