Windows 10: Roblox windows 10 app won't launch

Discus and support Roblox windows 10 app won't launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10 - Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rlardenois, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Roblox windows 10 app won't launch

Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10 - Microsoft CommunityAny other quick tests that I could try?

:)

rlardenois, Jun 6, 2021

2. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Roblox windows 10 app won't launch

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Roblox windows 10 app won't launch

1. Roblox windows 10 app won't launch - Similar Threads - Roblox app won't

2. roblox not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  3. roblox not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox not launching: Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it....
  4. roblox not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch: Hey all! It's in the title. The Roblox app which you install from the Windows App Store always crashes on launch, and I don't know why. It just happened all of a sudden. And yes, I have tried following the steps shown here and it still won't work.If anyone has potential...
  6. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  7. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10: roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-app-crushes-upon-launching-on-windows-10/687494e3-0817-4ac2-969d-8095d446988e
  8. roblox app crushes upon launching on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Setting app won't launch in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting app won't launch in Windows 10: I am working on a Acer laptop with Windows 10. I did a disk clean up and now the settings app won't open. When I got to the start menu and select it, it appears on the task bar but the window doesn't open. If I hover over the settings icon the settings page appears but when I...
  10. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10: This has been an ongoing problem since about last month. Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended. However, now I am running into issues with it. Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds....