Windows 10: Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

Discus and support Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Anthony Walsh Jr, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the kids accounts when I gave them permission. However, from my other kids accounts I did the same thing where you go into the windows store from their user name and click on "ask parent" or whatever it says. I approved through the app and then nothing. No access to roblox through the start menu, when we go back into the store the blue button that says ask or play just isn't there. I went in and deleted the access to the game. I didn't block it just to

:)

Anthony Walsh Jr, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

***Original title: family permissions problem***

gerschmedley, Jan 28, 2023
  4. cdawall Win User

Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

1. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it - Similar Threads - Roblox allow kids

2. MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.: MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. I receive an email and click allow which directs me to family settings. He still doesn't have permission so I then click on Family Settings hoping to be able to change the age limit etc. When I do I get the...
  3. MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX.: MS is asking for my permission to allow my son access to XBOX. I receive an email and click allow which directs me to family settings. He still doesn't have permission so I then click on Family Settings hoping to be able to change the age limit etc. When I do I get the...
  4. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it: I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the kids accounts when I gave them permission. However, from my other kids accounts I did the same thing where you go into the...
  5. Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox windows 10 will not allow my kids to ask for my permission to play it: I just got a new computer and I set up user accounts for each of my kids so I can track and monitor. I was able to get roblox to work on one of the kids accounts when I gave them permission. However, from my other kids accounts I did the same thing where you go into the...
  6. I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!

I just want to play minecraft with my kid!!!: please for the love of god someone help me!! I have tried litterly everything and still cant get the damn game to work!! my kid was on in seconds on her tablet but the laptop/pc version just wont work!! im getting messages of "something has gone wrong on our end" which never...
  7. signing in without asking my permission

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in without asking my permission: Hello, my windows OS is not showing the sign in option its just signing in without asking my permission so i need solution for this problem so please provide me the solution as soon as possible. it dosent have any pin or password it just a normal sign in option....
  8. Minecraft - playing a game with my kid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft - playing a game with my kid: [ATTACH] I have two copies of this game. I have two Windows 10 PCs. How do I play co-op with my son? Edit: when I try to play, it says I'm logged in at another location. Is there any way of associating one of these licenses with my wife's account or something?...
  9. I grant permission to open app, but kid's computer just keeps on asking for permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I grant permission to open app, but kid's computer just keeps on asking for permission: I turned off S mode on my kid's computer so I could install Chrome. Now when I try to open it, the computer say's I have to give permission first. WE click the 'ask permission by email' button. Then I go to my computer, follow the link in the email and grant permission....
  10. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Fortnite I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent already allowed it but it is still asking...