Windows 10: Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewHalstead614, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it

:)

AndrewHalstead614, Oct 26, 2021

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 26, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

1. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Roblox won't download

2. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...
  3. Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version: Just uninstalled Roblox from my computer. However, when I tried to download it via Microsoft Store, it just... stops. As in, it stops downloading for whatever reason. Anyway, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox because of an issue that leads to my entire computer...
  4. Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version: Just uninstalled Roblox from my computer. However, when I tried to download it via Microsoft Store, it just... stops. As in, it stops downloading for whatever reason. Anyway, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox because of an issue that leads to my entire computer...
  5. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  6. Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox won't download from Microsoft Store: When I look for Roblox in the store and try to open it, it says you already have it. when i drag the cursor to the install option it shows a cross and the install button is also not bold and when I got to my library it shows an exclamation mark on it...
  7. Won't Download From Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't Download From Microsoft Store.: I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store, but after clicking Install nothing happens. I've tried reseting Microsoft Store, and reinstalling it and reseting the cache. I've tried using different accounts and encountering the same problem. When I...
  8. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows aCROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows aEXCLAMATION mark...
  9. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION...
  10. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: Alright so here's my problem (basically the title but more information). I go on the Microsoft Store and search for Roblox. To this point everything is fine. But then I click "Install" (It says I already own it) and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a...