Windows 10: Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

Discus and support Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thesonicfan192., Jan 9, 2021.

1. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it will say acquiring license or it will be 99% there. I looked at everything possible inside of community discussion, forums and other websites. But I found nothing how to fix it. Can someone help me with this problem please? My windows version is a hp windows 10 all in one home.

:)

Thesonicfan192., Jan 9, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 9, 2021
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

1. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open. - Similar Threads - Roblox won't install

2. Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox: Hello, I tried opening roblox from a browser but it keeps trying to open using Roblox-player's app, but I prefer MS Roblox. I can't join VIP servers because of this.MS Roblox don't pop out when I'm trying to choose what to open roblox-player link with. I uninstalled Roblox...
  3. Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox: Hello, I tried opening roblox from a browser but it keeps trying to open using Roblox-player's app, but I prefer MS Roblox. I can't join VIP servers because of this.MS Roblox don't pop out when I'm trying to choose what to open roblox-player link with. I uninstalled Roblox...
  4. Roblox won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't open: Hi there!I have a problem, Roblox won't open. It keeps crashing and the app isn't appearing on Control Panel. After uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox back. The app won't open and keeps on crashing. I downloaded it from Microsoft Store...
  5. Roblox won't open

Roblox won't open: Hi there!I have a problem, Roblox won't open. It keeps crashing and the app isn't appearing on Control Panel. After uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox back. The app won't open and keeps on crashing. I downloaded it from Microsoft Store...
  6. Roblox won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Roblox won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox won't open: Im trying to open the microsoft version of roblox, but it won't open. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-open/6d564f03-f3df-4d65-934c-28bd53498f6e
  8. Roblox won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't open: Im trying to open the microsoft version of roblox, but it won't open. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-open/6d564f03-f3df-4d65-934c-28bd53498f6e
  9. Roblox won't open

10. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install: Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho) I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:...