Windows 10: Roblox won't install

Discus and support Roblox won't install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Afternoon I recently purchased an Asus zen Duo but can't install Roblox. I click install and nothing seems to happen. Isn't in downloads or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tayluur, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Tayluur Win User

Roblox won't install

Afternoon

I recently purchased an Asus zen Duo but can't install Roblox. I click install and nothing seems to happen. Isn't in downloads or anything.

:)

Tayluur, Feb 23, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Roblox won't install

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Roblox won't install

1. Roblox won't install - Similar Threads - Roblox won't install

2. My roblox installer won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My roblox installer won't work: If someone can read this please help. My Roblox installer won't work, every time I press the button to install it. Yes, it would download but it didn't fully download example: I clicked it and it would stop at 60% then the installer just gone.. Again please help this error....
  3. My roblox installer won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My roblox installer won't work: If someone can read this please help. My Roblox installer won't work, every time I press the button to install it. Yes, it would download but it didn't fully download example: I clicked it and it would stop at 60% then the installer just gone.. Again please help this error....
  4. Roblox won't open

Roblox won't open: Hi there!I have a problem, Roblox won't open. It keeps crashing and the app isn't appearing on Control Panel. After uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox back. The app won't open and keeps on crashing. I downloaded it from Microsoft Store...
  5. Roblox won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't open: Im trying to open the microsoft version of roblox, but it won't open. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-open/6d564f03-f3df-4d65-934c-28bd53498f6e
  6. Roblox won't open

Roblox won't open: Im trying to open the microsoft version of roblox, but it won't open. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-open/6d564f03-f3df-4d65-934c-28bd53498f6e
  7. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  8. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  9. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

10. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.: When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it will say acquiring license or it will be 99% there. I looked at everything possible inside of community discussion, forums and...