Windows 10: Roblox won't install

Discus and support Roblox won't install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Afternoon I recently purchased an Asus zen Duo but can't install Roblox. I click install and nothing seems to happen. Isn't in downloads or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tayluur, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Tayluur Win User

Roblox won't install

Afternoon

I recently purchased an Asus zen Duo but can't install Roblox. I click install and nothing seems to happen. Isn't in downloads or anything.

:)

Tayluur, Feb 23, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Roblox won't install

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Roblox won't install

1. Roblox won't install - Similar Threads - Roblox won't install

2. Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox: I installed Roblox but every time I try to enter it says, "Initializing Device..." but then it says that something went wrong and I have to click retry but the same things happen again and then I can't get in Roblox! Can somebody plz help?...
  3. Microsoft Store refuses to install Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store refuses to install Roblox: I went to the Microsoft Store to install Roblox, but it just ignores me. I have tried multiple times on different user accounts, but it still doesn't work. I made a screen recording about it if needed. How can I fix this?...
  4. Roblox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roblox: What can I do to keep my child from downloading games like Roblox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/9ee5b611-47b4-4af3-8f57-c027d89c454f
  5. Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.

Roblox won't install, yet microsoft store won't open.: When I say ROBLOX I mean the MS store ROBLOX, online it says install/play. When I click it, nothing happens. When my Microsoft store was working it will say acquiring license or it will be 99% there. I looked at everything possible inside of community discussion, forums and...
  6. roblox error while installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox error while installing: when i tried installing roblox it says An error occurred while starting roblox Details: Unable to rename download file C:\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\.part to C:\ProgramData\Roblox\Downloads\: Cannot Create a file when that file already exists....
  7. Wont install Roblox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wont install Roblox: I had Roblox downloaded on my laptop and when an update came out I tried updating it but when I took my arrow to the update bar it turned into the sign we have when we have installed an app and take our arrow to the install bar. I then deleted the game and tried to download...
  8. Roblox won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't work: I was trying to play Roblox but it kept telling me to upgrade it. So I pushed to gray button it gave me but there was no option to upgrade. I uninstalled it, thinking it would help. I was trying to install it back but it won't let me. It's saying that it does not work on this...
  9. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

ROBLOX won't update or uninstall: If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't uninstall Roblox with the error code 0x80073cf1. I am trying to uninstall the Windows Store ROBLOX. I am running Windows 10 x64....
  10. roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox: im trying to play games in roblox. once I login it says im not connected to the server.. but I play other games through different websites. ive restarted my computer and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it says the same thing..is it my computer Moved from:...