Windows 10: Roblox wont open after the new windows 10 2020 update

Discus and support Roblox wont open after the new windows 10 2020 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop updated i dont remember the update but after that i tried to play the game "roblox" and it wouldnt load i tried downloading the app from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThatOneAnimeBae, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Roblox wont open after the new windows 10 2020 update

my laptop updated i dont remember the update but after that i tried to play the game "roblox" and it wouldnt load i tried downloading the app from the windows play store it says "checking device" then closes.. uhm please fix this

:)

ThatOneAnimeBae, Dec 1, 2020

2. roblox wont open

i use windows 10 and i downloaded roblox from the microsoft store and it wont open it closes the minute it opens so i tried to open their website and it will also not open

sarroyehsaleh, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Roblox wont open after the new windows 10 2020 update

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Roblox wont open after the new windows 10 2020 update

1. Roblox wont open after the new windows 10 2020 update - Similar Threads - Roblox wont open

2. Roblox Wont Work windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Wont Work windows 10.: roblox works on my microsoft store but the roblox player does not open. It just shows the little loading circle then never opens on windows 10 btw plz help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-work-windows-10/626261c4-7155-43ca-b5c9-d6f1eada9a82
  3. Roblox Wont Work windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Wont Work windows 10.: roblox works on my microsoft store but the roblox player does not open. It just shows the little loading circle then never opens on windows 10 btw plz help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-work-windows-10/626261c4-7155-43ca-b5c9-d6f1eada9a82
  4. Roblox Wont Work windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. any type of roblox wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any type of roblox wont open: hi, i have tried lots of thing like tutorials, from the forum but nothing works, this is my last hope, im able to install Roblox, however it wont lunch, the website and the Microsoft store version, i tried reseting my laptop but it just keep crashing, i tried lunching roblox...
  6. any type of roblox wont open

any type of roblox wont open: hi, i have tried lots of thing like tutorials, from the forum but nothing works, this is my last hope, im able to install Roblox, however it wont lunch, the website and the Microsoft store version, i tried reseting my laptop but it just keep crashing, i tried lunching roblox...
  7. Roblox wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roblox wont open: So my son has not been on his computer in a couple of weeks. And yesterday he got on it. he told me that when he tried to open Roblox it brought up this : Failed to download or apply critical setting. Please check your internet connection. Error info curl:77, problem with the...
  8. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  9. Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open

Windows 10 Wont Update/store wont open: Windows 10 wont update at all. Just keeps looking and then says error I tried the Store and its frozen on the open screen just twirling round. Anyone at Microsoft fixing the servers....
  10. Roblox wont open in windows 10!!

Roblox wont open in windows 10!!: I downloaded roblox in windows 10 throught Microsoft store. but, it closes the minute I open it. when I download it from roblox website, it works perfectly fine! But, I wanted roblox from Microsoft store! i tried resetting Microsoft store. but it didn't work. please help me...