Windows 10: ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

Discus and support ROBLOX won't update or uninstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jaxon Ferrero, Apr 26, 2020.

1. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't uninstall Roblox with the error code 0x80073cf1. I am trying to uninstall the Windows Store ROBLOX. I am running Windows 10 x64. Thats all the info I have.

:)

Jaxon Ferrero, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 26, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. tops Win User

ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

1. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall - Similar Threads - ROBLOX won't update

2. Roblox won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox won't open: Hi there!I have a problem, Roblox won't open. It keeps crashing and the app isn't appearing on Control Panel. After uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox back. The app won't open and keeps on crashing. I downloaded it from Microsoft Store...
  3. Roblox won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox won't open: Im trying to open the microsoft version of roblox, but it won't open. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-open/6d564f03-f3df-4d65-934c-28bd53498f6e
  4. Roblox won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't open: Im trying to open the microsoft version of roblox, but it won't open. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-open/6d564f03-f3df-4d65-934c-28bd53498f6e
  5. Roblox won't open

6. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  7. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  8. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

9. I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.

I cannot uninstall ROBLOX.: I cannot uninstall ROBLOX neither can I open it as it says that I have to upgrade it. It is not upgrading also. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-uninstall-roblox/31dfb43f-4910-4c04-8d36-68fef055426a
  10. Roblox won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't install: Afternoon I recently purchased an Asus zen Duo but can't install Roblox. I click install and nothing seems to happen. Isn't in downloads or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-install/31a23a72-a7da-4e1b-8e4b-620e9a966033