Windows 10: ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

Discus and support ROBLOX won't update or uninstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jaxon Ferrero, Apr 26, 2020.

1. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through File Explorer, nothing happens. If i try to uninstall ROBLOX through PC settings, I get the usual We couldn't uninstall Roblox with the error code 0x80073cf1. I am trying to uninstall the Windows Store ROBLOX. I am running Windows 10 x64. Thats all the info I have.

:)

Jaxon Ferrero, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 26, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. tops Win User

ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

ROBLOX won't update or uninstall

1. ROBLOX won't update or uninstall - Similar Threads - ROBLOX won't update

2. Silverlight won't update, won't uninstall, what next?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Silverlight won't update, won't uninstall, what next?: It seems this is not a new issue, but it is to me. This relates to a Windows 10 Pro v1903 installation on a not so young Lenovo Thinkpad. Windows Update reports failure to install an update to Silverlight KB4481252 and returns error code 0x80070643. Ran the Troubleshooter,...
  3. Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox: When I try to open Roblox on my pc it loads a little and the app closes down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, restarted my laptop, cleared my cookies and even updated my laptop and the app itself. Mind you this is a gaming laptop. Do you guys have any more solutions?...
  4. ROBLOX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ROBLOX: So I'm having an issue with ROBLOX on the Microsoft Store I haven't seen anybody else have, so this is my issue. Whenever I try to install ROBLOX on the Store, it doesn't let me install even though I already own the game because, apparently, I don't have any applicable...
  5. Roblox won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't work: I was trying to play Roblox but it kept telling me to upgrade it. So I pushed to gray button it gave me but there was no option to upgrade. I uninstalled it, thinking it would help. I was trying to install it back but it won't let me. It's saying that it does not work on this...
  6. Roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox: Hi, So I have the Roblox app and I will like to play Roblox on the internet instead of in the app and when I tells me I need to install Roblox which I already have that I need to install it but switch out of S mode but I don't want to. Sincerely Jayden b...
  7. Program won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program won't uninstall.: I'm trying to uninstall a program but whenever I try it fails and a message saying "Verify that you have sufficient privilages to stop system services" pops up. Anyone got a fix for this? submitted by /u/GeeDunc [link] [comments]...
  8. Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox: It's not Xbox it's Roblox its not letting me play games on Roblox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox/a2ea8ce8-bd89-4a76-a85d-8dba290e1574"
  9. roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roblox: im trying to play games in roblox. once I login it says im not connected to the server.. but I play other games through different websites. ive restarted my computer and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it says the same thing..is it my computer Moved from:...
  10. uninstall won't remove

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall won't remove: CHROMIUM and unknown malware removal program appeared yesterday. I went to control panel, uninstall didn't work. It says it is still working. There is remove chromium icon also, but it's exactly same steps I used. I tried to reset by earlier date but that was unsuccessful....