Windows 10: Roblox won't work

Discus and support Roblox won't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to play Roblox but it kept telling me to upgrade it. So I pushed to gray button it gave me but there was no option to upgrade. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KylaMichael, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Roblox won't work

I was trying to play Roblox but it kept telling me to upgrade it. So I pushed to gray button it gave me but there was no option to upgrade. I uninstalled it, thinking it would help. I was trying to install it back but it won't let me. It's saying that it does not work on this device. I using the same Windows 10 that I've been playing it on. Can someone help?

:)

KylaMichael, Jun 19, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Roblox won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Roblox won't work

1. Roblox won't work - Similar Threads - Roblox won't

2. Roblox won't run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox won't run: I have a Samsung Galaxy notebook 8cx gen 2 snap dragon 64 bit Arm based processor! Im having trouble running Roblox on windows and it won't download in any browser! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-wont-run/78c045e6-55e3-4fcc-97fe-76e551cfc289
  3. My roblox installer won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My roblox installer won't work: If someone can read this please help. My Roblox installer won't work, every time I press the button to install it. Yes, it would download but it didn't fully download example: I clicked it and it would stop at 60% then the installer just gone.. Again please help this error....
  4. My roblox installer won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My roblox installer won't work: If someone can read this please help. My Roblox installer won't work, every time I press the button to install it. Yes, it would download but it didn't fully download example: I clicked it and it would stop at 60% then the installer just gone.. Again please help this error....
  5. ROBLOX won't work for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX won't work for me.: Hi, so I've been having trouble with installing ROBLOX for a day now. Every time I try to install it, it closes out and doesn't re-open. It usually does it when its half-way through the downloading process. Is there anyway you can help me resolve this problem?...
  6. ROBLOX won't work for me.

ROBLOX won't work for me.: Hi, so I've been having trouble with installing ROBLOX for a day now. Every time I try to install it, it closes out and doesn't re-open. It usually does it when its half-way through the downloading process. Is there anyway you can help me resolve this problem?...
  7. My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock: whenever I try to load in Roblox it just puts a download screen and doesnt make a roblox tab pop up, it shows it to be incompatiable and for some reason deadlocks, it shows to be a black screen but cant load it in. How could i fix this issue?...
  8. My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock

My Roblox Player won't start and keeps deadlock: whenever I try to load in Roblox it just puts a download screen and doesnt make a roblox tab pop up, it shows it to be incompatiable and for some reason deadlocks, it shows to be a black screen but cant load it in. How could i fix this issue?...
  9. Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version: Just uninstalled Roblox from my computer. However, when I tried to download it via Microsoft Store, it just... stops. As in, it stops downloading for whatever reason. Anyway, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox because of an issue that leads to my entire computer...
  10. Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version

Roblox won't download on its Microsoft Store version: Just uninstalled Roblox from my computer. However, when I tried to download it via Microsoft Store, it just... stops. As in, it stops downloading for whatever reason. Anyway, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox because of an issue that leads to my entire computer...