Windows 10: Robo Call from Microsoft Support

Discus and support Robo Call from Microsoft Support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today. They... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KAT#429, Jun 28, 2019.

1. KAT#429 Win User

Robo Call from Microsoft Support

I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today.

They state that my firewall has been compromised, there's been a possible security breach and my IP address may have been stolen. There is a warning not to engage in any activity such as online banking which would expose personal information before contacting them.

The deleted the Florida number, the California number is 818-651-7884

Should I be concerned ?

:)

KAT#429, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 28, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Robo Call from Microsoft Support

Robo Call

In one day I received two robo phone calls from 765-736-0646, claiming to be from microsoft and that I should call this number to receive my refund. Has anyone else received such calls lately.

DoraBrownCB., Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Robo Call from Microsoft Support

1. Robo Call from Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Robo Call Microsoft

2. Microsoft Support Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Call: So I've been trying to get Microsoft support to call me for the past 7-8 hours but it always says we are having trouble connecting you .I really need someone to call me so I can get my issues with a code fixed *moved...
  3. Microsoft robo call

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft robo call: Just checking! Scam in action? Call said to poke (1) to talk to a Microsoft technician to change my ip address which is compromised in several countries. I hung up. Right???? 152476
  4. Robo call saying from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robo call saying from Microsoft: I received a call from 213-584-5845, which was a robo call saying hackers were trying to get my personal info from my computer. I did not press 1 as instructed. Is this legit?...
  5. A Microsoft Support Team Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  6. Calls from Microsoft Help and support

Calls from Microsoft Help and support: I have received a call from Microsoft Help and Support. They want me to fill out form to cancel service or renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/calls-from-microsoft-help-and-support/affae6b3-5d99-4e62-8b90-329331ff9f0f
  7. Microsoft support phone calls

Microsoft support phone calls: I would be interested if anyone else has experienced the following (and been as daft as I was initially). I received a call from 'Microsoft' advising that my PC had a deadly virus and could I clear it. After some chat with an Asian voice I was passed on to possibly a...
  8. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a
  9. robo call - microsoft licensekey

robo call - microsoft licensekey: I understand this is a scam call, but thought I would let you know the number referenced to "fix my problem" The message was Microsoft Corp has stopped the windows services on your computer. To renew the Windows license key please call 866-978-0708. Hope providing this number...
  10. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. robo microsoft

2. repeat robo calls from microsoft

3. how to stop robo calls claiming tobe micrsoft

4. Microsoft support robo calls,
  5. robo calls microsoft