Windows 10: Robo calls non stop regarding expired key

Discus and support Robo calls non stop regarding expired key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been recieving non stop robo calls regarding my windows key. I understand it is a scam. On the latest call my internet in the house stopped... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardAbplanalp, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Robo calls non stop regarding expired key

I have been recieving non stop robo calls regarding my windows key. I understand it is a scam. On the latest call my internet in the house stopped working. I immediately unplugged everything. Was this coincidence or can these robo calls get to my computer and peripherals from my phone line? Is there a way to stop the calls. The calls are masked with numbers from my phone.

:)

RichardAbplanalp, Apr 25, 2019

2. Robo Call

In one day I received two robo phone calls from 765-736-0646, claiming to be from microsoft and that I should call this number to receive my refund. Has anyone else received such calls lately.

DoraBrownCB., Apr 25, 2019
  3. MICROSOFT ROBO CALLS ARE out there "AGAIN!" but ONLY GOT BETTER

BEWARE the "TECH ROBO WINDOWS APPLICATION IS EXPIRED" CALLS ARE BACK September 2018!!!! Only this time the robo calls are slow just enough for them to try to access information on your phone. Do not answer calls unknown to you. Caller ID is UNABLE to trace
    the call, it shows up presence unknown for this caller. Technology advances and criminal techies out there are more advanced these days and are able to find more and more ways to steal your identification. Microsoft does not call when windows applications
    expire. If you receive a call with this number 1-805-314-1200, its a TECH SCAM do not answer or fall for it. Report it immediately. They want you to answer so that while you are listening to the scam, it is trying to get information off your phone. Have a
    good identity protection on your phone.

Unbelievable69, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Robo calls non stop regarding expired key

Call regarding Service License Key renewal

I received a phone call suggesting that my key to Microsoft services has expired. I doubt that this is true. Can you verify?

stephen mbrowning, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Robo calls non stop regarding expired key

1. Robo calls non stop regarding expired key - Similar Threads - Robo calls non

2. Microsoft robo call

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft robo call: Just checking! Scam in action? Call said to poke (1) to talk to a Microsoft technician to change my ip address which is compromised in several countries. I hung up. Right???? 152476
  3. windows10 license expiring regarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows10 license expiring regarding: windows doesnt accepts my product key for my error code 0xc004f074.. it shows that your windows license will expire soon.. kindly help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-license-expiring-regarding/441e56f4-9aee-4bde-be28-0883d64dcae1"
  4. Robo call saying from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robo call saying from Microsoft: I received a call from 213-584-5845, which was a robo call saying hackers were trying to get my personal info from my computer. I did not press 1 as instructed. Is this legit?...
  5. Robo Call from Microsoft Support

Robo Call from Microsoft Support: I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today. They state that my firewall has been compromised, there's been a possible security breach and my IP address may have been stolen....
  6. Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net

Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net: I have been receiving phone calls to remove a program from my computer from helpme.net is this legit. They say Microsoft has finished a contract with them and want to remove it from my programing. Sounds fony to me....
  7. phone calls my license is expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    phone calls my license is expiring: Has anyone been getting a lot, I mean a lot of phone calls from people telling you your license is expiring and you need to talk to another person and please press 1. The caller ID is my phone number and I've tried to talk to the person after pressing 1, but on and on it...
  8. Unwanted Phone Calls Regarding Windows

Unwanted Phone Calls Regarding Windows: I have been receiving calls from the following number regarding widow stating my windows Microsoft will not be able to be used by me with the following automated voice 855-550-9049 is this for real!!!! I have not posted any information and I do have Norton protection although...
  9. robo call - microsoft licensekey

robo call - microsoft licensekey: I understand this is a scam call, but thought I would let you know the number referenced to "fix my problem" The message was Microsoft Corp has stopped the windows services on your computer. To renew the Windows license key please call 866-978-0708. Hope providing this number...
  10. phone calls regarding my account

phone calls regarding my account: i keep getting calls from myself and my phone number to my house. yesterday i blocked my own phone number and today they are using my cell number. my grandson has xbox live can this be something to worry about? he uses my email for the account and my micorsoft account as well...