Windows 10: Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

Discus and support Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, there there some sort of particular valid reason as to why I cannot see any files being copied over to my destinate file, despite the following:The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ToddGilbey1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

So, there there some sort of particular valid reason as to why I cannot see any files being copied over to my destinate file, despite the following:The history log confirms that that action has been completed on the Task Scheduler,Despite creating a BAT file, as below and saved to the Desktop,Despite clicking the "Hidden" files in the destination window,Despite adding the A-:SH commandI am sick to the back bloody teeth of pulling my hair out, just because Windows wants to behave like an awkward disobedient child. I'm sorry, but it's a computer, not an ill-disciplined child. Why is not doing as

:)

ToddGilbey1, Jun 23, 2022
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jun 23, 2022
  3. BarbaricSoul, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

Robocopy speed question

I have 2 large files (total 210 GB) being copied by Robocopy between 2 external drives. Task Manager under "Disk" indicates a transfer speed of 30 MB/s.

A straightforward calculation indicates that it should take 117 minutes to complete the transfer. In practice, however, I am noticing a time to completion of about 250 minutes, or more than double the theoretical calculation.

Can anyone please explain this large discrepancy or, alternatively, suggest some way to improve on this performance? With Robocopy I use switches /mir /xo /mt:80.

All suggestions appreciated.

IvanDenisovich, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

1. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,. - Similar Threads - Robocopy fails suggests

2. What does this do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this do?: i'm not entirely sure what this does, could someone explain to me? is it safe to click this? or if i click this i will get disconnected from my WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-do/85f92333-9b70-4326-8189-5a36763ec17b
  3. Robocopy element fail's in Robocopy but works fine in Copy command.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robocopy element fail's in Robocopy but works fine in Copy command.: Command Prompt Copy Command Prompt works fine: Copy "C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\Tax Data\*.T*" "F:\Tax Data"Following command works fine except the Bolded element: ~*.T*Robocopy "C:\Users\Name\Documents\Tax Data" "F:\Tax Data" *.* /XF ~*.xls* ~*.docx ~*.pdf ~*.txt ~*.T* /E /XO...
  4. Robocopy element fail's in Robocopy but works fine in Copy command.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robocopy element fail's in Robocopy but works fine in Copy command.: Command Prompt Copy Command Prompt works fine: Copy "C:\Users\Dennis\Documents\Tax Data\*.T*" "F:\Tax Data"Following command works fine except the Bolded element: ~*.T*Robocopy "C:\Users\Name\Documents\Tax Data" "F:\Tax Data" *.* /XF ~*.xls* ~*.docx ~*.pdf ~*.txt ~*.T* /E /XO...
  5. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.: So, there there some sort of particular valid reason as to why I cannot see any files being copied over to my destinate file, despite the following:The history log confirms that that action has been completed on the Task Scheduler,Despite creating a BAT file, as below and...
  6. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.: So, there there some sort of particular valid reason as to why I cannot see any files being copied over to my destinate file, despite the following:The history log confirms that that action has been completed on the Task Scheduler,Despite creating a BAT file, as below and...
  7. Why does Robocopy fail this folder?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why does Robocopy fail this folder?: I have this weird folder in my windows 10 system drive, this doesn't seem to be a junction point so I don't know what it is, please see picture. I am trying to copy it with robocopy from an admin CLI from a WindowsPE off a Windows Installation Media USB stick, with the...
  8. Hi! What are your suggestions? What do i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi! What are your suggestions? What do i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/70millie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m46iot/hi_what_are_your_suggestions_what_do_i_do/
  9. what is this? and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? and what does it do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/
  10. What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?: Every couple hours, my screen will freeze for a few seconds and I have no idea why. I tried a fresh install of windows several times. Here is a snapshot from resource monitor. When it freezes, the CPU frequency goes to 0 and Disk usage seems maxed out. There also looks like a...