Windows 10: Robocopy invalid parameter 3

Discus and support Robocopy invalid parameter 3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but this script keeps telling me that a parameter is invalid and I can't figure out why.. I moved the parameters to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Lanahan, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Robocopy invalid parameter 3

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but this script keeps telling me that a parameter is invalid and I can't figure out why.. I moved the parameters to a variable because somebody suggested that might work but I also tried

Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" /SEC /E /XX /MINLAD:1 /MOV /A-:SH /XF "*FULL*.bak"

Keep getting this error

Started : Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:11:51 PM

Source - L:\FakeLocation

Dest - \\ThisIsA\FakeLocation\ButThereAreNo\Spaces

NULL

Files :

Options : /DCOPYRobocopy invalid parameter 3 :DA /COPYRobocopy invalid parameter 3 :DAT /R:1000000 /W:30

NULL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NULL

ERROR : Invalid Parameter #3 : " /SEC"

Below is my shoddy code

PARAM($StartLocation="L:\FakeLocation",

$EndLocation="\\ThisIsA\FakeLocation\ButThereAreNo\Spaces",

$Job='1')

$Options = "/SEC /E /XX /MINLAD:1 /MOV /A-:SH /XF ""*FULL*.bak"""

$Options2 = "/SEC /E /XX /MINLAD:7 /MOV /A-:SH"

$Options3 = "/SEC /E /XX /MINLAD:1 /MOV /A-:SH"

IF ($JOB='1')

{

Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" $Options

Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" $Options2

}

IF ($JOB='2')

{

Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" $Options3

}

:)

Michael Lanahan, Dec 13, 2018
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 13, 2018
  3. StacyKarr Win User
    Parameters are invalided

My parameters are invalided

StacyKarr, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Robocopy invalid parameter 3

Cyberlink and Feedback Hub | Robocopy Mirroring Part II

I am mostly getting the hang of Robocopy.

I have hidden Cyberlink and Feedback Hub, and blocked them from showing in the file list.

But I am not sorting out how to skip the files. I have gleaned a basic understanding of Attributes and I have an idea of how to build the Robocopy command.

But I clearly have something mixed up or incomplete.

ERROR : Invalid Parameter #4 : "/XA:ATTRIB+H:CyberLink"

Here is my command. I am shaky on both on the syntax and the ordering.

Note: where the big grin object is appearing the code should the code should read /DCOPY colon mark then DA with the space deleted, No idea how it is getting in or how to get rid of it. Sorry.

ROBOCOPY C:\Users\mikei\Documents I:HP.Files /MIR /XA:ATTRIB+H:CyberLink /X:ATTRIB+H:FeedbackHub /DCOPY*BiggrinA /v /tee /ts /log:"I:\log.HP.temp.txt"

Can anybody get me on the right path?
    Help me get rid of the grin?

Thanks for any suggestions and solutions.

mikeincousa, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Robocopy invalid parameter 3

1. Robocopy invalid parameter 3 - Similar Threads - Robocopy invalid parameter

2. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  3. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  4. ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error: I think there's a bug with "robocopy". I have a file, for whatever reason which has an invalid timestamp... but that I believe isn't the issue...K:\>dir IMG_3996.JPG Volume in drive K is photos Volume Serial Number is 0001-0123A Directory of K:\ 01/01/1970 10:49 AM 1,571,541...
  5. ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROBOCOPY - "The Parameter is incorrect." error: I think there's a bug with "robocopy". I have a file, for whatever reason which has an invalid timestamp... but that I believe isn't the issue...K:\>dir IMG_3996.JPG Volume in drive K is photos Volume Serial Number is 0001-0123A Directory of K:\ 01/01/1970 10:49 AM 1,571,541...
  6. invalid api parameters captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid api parameters captcha: I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work. Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip, install the ie tab! I run cccleaner, malwarebytes as instructed..., know where is by heart...
  7. Parameter is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter is invalid: Ok since every discussion on this has been closed or locked guess I have to start a new one. This started 3 days ago and it started with the calculator app I'm guessing because I noticed it there first. But now every app including micro store and others now come up with...
  8. invalid INF passed as parameter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid INF passed as parameter: hello i decided to update my laptop drivers but when i start the command thingy it says invalid INF passed as parameter and it restarts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-inf-passed-as-parameter/ab19feaa-4fc0-4294-8fd8-0b7481b6d07e"
  9. "Unable to Save Permission Changes, Parameter is Invalid"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Unable to Save Permission Changes, Parameter is Invalid": I'm trying to prevent a pesky program from running by revoking it's permissions, but I can't because whenever I disable inheritance on it (whether by converting inherited permissions to explicit permissions or just removing the permissions altogether) I get this error:...
  10. Storage spaces, Resize-Partition : Invalid Parameter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces, Resize-Partition : Invalid Parameter: Hello, I am facing a problem when trying to resize a volume under storage spaces. In powershell I can extend the virtualdisk but afterwards when I try to extend the partition I get the following error The following screenshot is to demonstrate the issue [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. robocopy ungültiger parameter #3

2. invalid parameter #3 robocopy

3. robocopx /xx

4. error parametro no valido no 3 robocopy,
  5. robocopy /E invalid,
  6. robocopy error : invalid parameter #3,
  7. robocopy invalid parameter #3,
  8. robocopy error invalid parameter #3,
  9. robocopy minlad invalid parameter,
  10. when using robocopy getting invalid parameter for the usb stick,
  11. robocopy getting invalid parameter #3,