Windows 10: Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

Discus and support Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this is how I got 5 years of Roboform for $29-95, and learnt how to transfer data between accounts. Recently I made a mistake which turned out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Mar 27, 2019.

1. dalchina Win User

Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

Hi, this is how I got 5 years of Roboform for $29-95, and learnt how to transfer data between accounts.

Recently I made a mistake which turned out quite well. I came across an offer for a 5 year license for $29-99 - normally $19-95 p.a. I believe. Bought that, but then found it was only applicable to new users. *Banghead

Ok, the line saying that was on the page where I bought it (from Major Geeks) but rather obscure.

Asked Roboform, and they suggested creating a new account and transfer my data (pass cards and safe notes) to it. Ok, where's the export/import option? That didn't look too promising.

Roboform then suggested using a feature called 'Emergency Access'. This is intended to provide a way of giving access to someone else should something

That lets the recipient gain access to all the passcards and safe notes by syncing, albeit they are all under one folder. So the only downside is that to recreate the original layout you need to do a little rearrangement by cutting and pasting or dragging groups of passcards and safe notes into the right place.

Definitely less than obvious, but it works.

:)

dalchina, Mar 27, 2019

2. Could not sign in - RoboForm did not show up

Original title: tried windows 10

downloaded windows 10 and everything seemed fine until I went to one of my favorites and could not sign in - RoboForm did not show up . I tried downloading the RoboForm toolbar but it would not do it umtil I paid the price again. so to keep my RoboForm I
    went back to windows 7

donharris704, Mar 27, 2019
  3. JRV529088 Win User
  4. Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

Transferring an account on Windows 10 (EDITED)

Hi,

As you are facing issue with transferring an account on windows 10, I would surely help you with it.

But I would like to know the below information,

• Entire account: are you referring to a Microsoft account or a local user account?
    If it is a Microsoft user account the same settings will synchronize to the new user account.

Steps to transfer the files to the new admin user account.

• Open file explorer and double click on OS (C Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts :).

• Go to Users and try transferring all the data’s/ files to the new user account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

1. Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts - Similar Threads - Roboform bargain price

2. transfer microsoft account data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer microsoft account data: I need to transfer all my things from my school account to my personal account becuase I have excel worksheets and word docs and powerpoint presentations and I don't know how to transfer them all to my personal account....
  3. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  4. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  5. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. data transfer between old/new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    data transfer between old/new laptop: looking for a solution to transfer data between laptops on a budget that wont take days (we are talking less than a tb of data but many images/videos), l would have used Reflect which seemed quite quick but l dont have two licences as it seems to only be a licenced feature....
  7. transferring data between user accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring data between user accounts: Ok so basically what has happened is my brother has been on my pc and signed into my friends microsoft account and "linked" it or something and now his microsoft account holds all my data and cookies and pretty much everything i have ever done on my pc. i uased a local...
  8. transfer data between wind 7 and 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer data between wind 7 and 10: transfer data between wind 7 and 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-between-wind-7-and-10/7831515a-aa6c-41f2-858c-77b6b43d54a9"
  9. App Transfer Between Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Transfer Between Accounts: I redeemed an app code for a game for my windows 10 PC a year ago but I accidently did it on this (my father's) account instead of on mine while the account that is usually logged on the PC is my account. is there a way I can transfer it between the accounts so it will be on...
  10. Transferring data between two computers.

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring data between two computers.: Hello, I have recently bought a new laptop and I want to transfer all the data from my Personal Computer to laptop. Which option should I use, disk image or clone creator? Is transferring all the data in order to make my laptop the same as my computer even possible? Both...