Windows 10: RoboForm Automatic Logout

Discus and support RoboForm Automatic Logout in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wiley Coyote, Mar 23, 2019.

1. RoboForm Automatic Logout

No matter what setting I give this

RoboForm Automatic Logout [​IMG]

The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either.

A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS Store included it for Edge I started having difficulties. All minor and just more of a nuisance. Worked on some sites, not others, work this time and not next. That kind of thing. Then this started after I had to uninstall and reinstall the app after it completely quit working.

I've since done some experimenting and have found it works flawlessly 100% of the time with Google Chrome. Except for the Automatic Logout time. Other than give up on Edge, anybody got a suggestion to resolve this timeout problem?

As always I do appreciate Ten Forums help.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Mar 23, 2019
  2. JRV529088 Win User
    JRV529088, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Anyone Using RoboForm?

That is what is confusing me; I never installed RoboForm Companion - just the extension for Edge. So if by installing the extension for Edge is in effect installing RoboForm Companion - then why is support suggesting to install the extension in Edge if it is a known problem?

EyeInTheSky, Mar 23, 2019
  4. RoboForm Automatic Logout

Anyone Using RoboForm?

Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History Monitor and happens two or three times a day.

I have a support ticket pending with RoboForm support and their suggestions so far have been to add exception string codes to the built-in Windows Defender program- if that is the name it still goes by?
    The exception strings work for a couple of days and then the problem resurfaces with a different error code string and RoboForm support throws me another exception string to add to the exclusions list in Defender.

RoboForm has consistently run into this problem with every Cumulative Update that I can remember and is usually fixed by the time the RoboForm product is updated. The problem is, I don't think RoboForm is rolling out their updates as fast as Windows and the product I paid for (RoboForm) is suffering because I got Windows 10 free through the upgrade offered quite a while ago now.

Figures, pay for one product only to have the other product make you suffer because it was free.

I got this funny feeling though; even if I did pay for Windows 10, I still think this problem would exist.

The latest version of RoboForm I have is: 8.5.5.5 - it is the latest version as far as I can tell.

Just wondering if any RoboForm users out there are experiencing the same Application Hang?

EyeInTheSky, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

RoboForm Automatic Logout

1. RoboForm Automatic Logout - Similar Threads - RoboForm Automatic Logout

2. Automatic logout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic logout: Want to stop automatic logout in Windows 10. I have tried all the suggestions previously described from a few years ago. Does someone have a more recent post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-logout/bc048ca3-df78-413d-a983-a6ac2413db35
  3. Automatic logout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic logout: Want to stop automatic logout in Windows 10. I have tried all the suggestions previously described from a few years ago. Does someone have a more recent post? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-logout/bc048ca3-df78-413d-a983-a6ac2413db35
  4. Automatic logout

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. win10 logout but login back automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win10 logout but login back automatically: upgraded form win7turn on the machine will login to a user account automaticallylogout the current user will not go the the lock screen, but login again to the same usercan anyone help? Thanks....
  6. win10 logout but login back automatically

win10 logout but login back automatically: upgraded form win7turn on the machine will login to a user account automaticallylogout the current user will not go the the lock screen, but login again to the same usercan anyone help? Thanks....
  7. Strange Automatic Logout/Login behaviour.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange Automatic Logout/Login behaviour.: Hi, I have a laptop running Windows 10. There are two users accounts, mine and a minimal guest account in case I ever lock my self out of my account. The 'minimal' account is probably used about once year if that. Twice now I have left my laptop logged in as me, with...
  8. Windows 10 Login and Logout automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Login and Logout automatically: Hi, I imported some keys in the registry (Windows 10 regedit) and after that, as soon as my user logsin, it logsout without displaying the desktop. It goes back to the login screen again ... In safe mode it logins Ok. Any way to revert changes o check the registry or...
  9. Roboform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roboform: how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/roboform/d1c95806-5c51-4b0c-9e4a-9bbfb3882959
  10. Roboform

Roboform: Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly. On PC no problem with version 8.4.4. Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail. 103293

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roboform will not autofill in microsoft edge windows 10