Windows 10: Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Insider Build 17134 and have noticed that in all the builds for the last few months that Roboform only works on Edge the first 2 or 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neveready, Apr 16, 2018.

1. neveready Win User

Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge

I am running Insider Build 17134 and have noticed that in all the builds for the last few months that Roboform only works on Edge the first 2 or 3 times you use it after a new build is installed. After that it just shows a blank box each time you click on it. The program works perfectly on IE, Firefox, and Chrome. Only problem is with Edge. That is, the Edge involved with Insider updates. It works fine with Microsoft Edge on my laptop running Version 1709 (Build 16299.371)

:)

neveready, Apr 16, 2018

2. "Roboform" back - Windows 10 browser????

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

According to this Roboform, Microsoft Edge does not currently support “extensions”, and therefore Roboform will not work with the new browser. Make Internet Explorer 10 your default browser, rather than Microsoft
    Edge. Fortunately, Windows 10 comes with both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

What do you exactly mean by getting back Roboform back when updating Windows 10 browser?

Are you referring to the web browser?

Please ensure you have the latest RoboForm downloaded and installed.

Get back to us for more information we will be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 16, 2018
  3. glfhlic Win User
    How secure are passwords on the new Microsoft edge

edge does not allow add ins so RoboForm will not work in Edge

glfhlic, Apr 16, 2018
Thema:

Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge

1. Roboform not working in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Roboform working Microsoft

2. Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager: For a long time, Roboform was able to authenticate my logging into their app using Hello Face Recognition. At some point this stopped working. Windows reports that I have been recognized, but instead of Roboform unlocking, this message pops up shown below. Repeated tries...
  3. Roboform Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  4. RoboForm Automatic Logout

RoboForm Automatic Logout: No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either. A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS...
  5. Anyone Using RoboForm?

Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  6. Roboform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roboform: how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/roboform/d1c95806-5c51-4b0c-9e4a-9bbfb3882959
  7. Microsoft Edge not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge not working: Hi, my computer says it's not connected to the internet so I'm using chrome instead. How can I tell Microsoft to let me uninstall and re-install Edge using Chrome rather than the useless microsoft browser?...
  8. roboform in edge

in Browsers and Email
    roboform in edge: ive got roboform installed but toolbar wont show. 72819
  9. Microsoft Edge not Working

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge not Working: Hello, I updated my windows 7 desktop to Windows 10. I made Google chrome my Default browser. Both Google chrome and Firefox are working perfectly. I tried to open Microsoft Edge but get errors such as: " Can't reach this page & make sure I have the right web address." ....
  10. Roboform

Roboform: Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly. On PC no problem with version 8.4.4. Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail. 103293

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roboform not working edge

2. roboform blank in edge

3. roboform not working with edge

4. roboform stopped working ,
  5. roboform change email not working,
  6. roboform not working in edge,
  7. roboform stopped working in edge,
  8. roboform not showing in edge,
  9. roboform not working in edge 2018,
  10. roboform not working,
  11. roboform not working in microsoft edge,