Windows 10: Roboform

Discus and support Roboform in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wnight1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. wnight1 Win User

Roboform

how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ?

:)

wnight1, Sep 27, 2018
  2. JRV529088 Win User
    JRV529088, Sep 27, 2018
  3. roboform for wp7

All my password are on roboform - hundreds of them.

Come on roboform - you can do it - yes you can

PeteMunnings, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Roboform

roboform for wp7

I went ahead and asked about Roboform and Windows 8, and this is the reply I received from SyberSystems tech support:

As soon as Windows 8 and IE 10 are released, we will release a compatible version of RoboForm.

So it will be interesting to see how this will be done. ;-)

Jeffrey Bowen, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Roboform

1. Roboform - Similar Threads - Roboform

2. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  3. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  4. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager: For a long time, Roboform was able to authenticate my logging into their app using Hello Face Recognition. At some point this stopped working. Windows reports that I have been recognized, but instead of Roboform unlocking, this message pops up shown below. Repeated tries...
  6. Roboform Query

Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  7. Windows 10 changed all the file names on my thumb drive! Now I can't access my Roboform...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 changed all the file names on my thumb drive! Now I can't access my Roboform...: About 4 months ago, Windows 10 somehow changed all the file names in a subdirectory to ONE file name with ascending numbers! It was only about 15 files, so I was able to rename them, but it was shocking and frustrating! A couple of months ago, I had my thumb drive connected...
  8. AI Roboform Enterprise

AI Roboform Enterprise: I have RoboForm installed and it works fine in Internet Explorer. My question is how to get it working Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome? Thanks 144472
  9. Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users

Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-r...re-19-95-value Terms and Conditions This is a 1-user multi-device 1-year license, for noncommercial use that can be used for all your devices; desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets Please note this free 1-year license is intended...
  10. Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts: Hi, this is how I got 5 years of Roboform for $29-95, and learnt how to transfer data between accounts. Recently I made a mistake which turned out quite well. I came across an offer for a 5 year license for $29-99 - normally $19-95 p.a. I believe. Bought that, but then found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roboform