Windows 10: Robot Cache Mining

Discus and support Robot Cache Mining in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got an e-mail from AMD about a product called Robot Cache. You can buy games, play them and then sell them when you tire of the game. Sounds okay so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alkaufmann, May 13, 2020.

1. Robot Cache Mining

I got an e-mail from AMD about a product called Robot Cache. You can buy games, play them and then sell them when you tire of the game. Sounds okay so a far, but when you are not using your PC it will start mining IRON coins which you can use to by more games. Anyone using this Robot Cache? I am suspicious that my PC would be used to mine Bit coins for them and Iron coins for you.
    Ak

:)

alkaufmann, May 13, 2020

2. ROBOT

I am sorry yes I was having trouble getting past the robot with CAPTCHA... however I cleared my cache; cookies and etc in EDGE and was able to get where I needed to go without the robot request popping up...Thank You...

It seems it was confusing as I put ROBOT in the subject line but not in my question...

Peggymckay, May 13, 2020
  3. Robot solves Rubik's cube in just 0.38 seconds!

Six rotational axles with 90 degree step and a few cameras ... the rest is software
    the trick is that middle column/row slices are always fixed by other arms ... it's always rotating side (or top or bottom) slices, so to rotate middle slice relatively it must rotate both side slices at the same time same amount
    • Cameras acquire starting condition images
    • Software scans images and calculates series of movements to a final solution
    • Robot executes series of movements as fast as possible
    It's pretty cool

BiggieShady, May 13, 2020
  4. HK0909 Win User

Robot Cache Mining

Robot mouseMove() not working with edge

I have to move the mouse to a web element (Text area in my case)and then resize the webelement and then release the element.I am using java robot to do this.It's working well with chrome & Firefox But edge is unable to resize the element. I am unable to
    understand the issue.Can you plz help.

My code is :

the above code works well and able to resize the web element in chrome and firefox but failing to do with edge.

HK0909, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Robot Cache Mining

1. Robot Cache Mining - Similar Threads - Robot Cache Mining

2. Stuck on beat the robots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on beat the robots: I have my main user need bitlocker recovery key and I can't!!!!! I forget my password I complete everything and stuck on can't pass the robots. it's just stuck and I must access my computer! What the **** is that disgrace?! why can't I get help for anything from microsoft?!...
  3. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  4. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  5. robot calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    robot calls: Can windows defender help with land line robot calls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robot-calls/dcc105d6-cb10-44b8-a3df-cb9b8aaf46d3
  6. robot calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    robot calls: Can windows defender help with land line robot calls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robot-calls/dcc105d6-cb10-44b8-a3df-cb9b8aaf46d3
  7. robot calls

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microphone robotic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone robotic: My microphone has been really robotic, and I've been trying to change all of them but they all project this sound to others! I've used the same apps on other devices and they're just fine, but my laptop's been bugging like ever since I downloaded a voice changer mod. I...
  9. Robots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Robots: I do not have a problem, but I think MS does. 1. My comment is this: I would like to know more about the beautiful pictures that Bing paints on my Win10 screen each day. Perhaps I would like to see it in person some day. But what/where are they? I do not understand how MS...
  10. hearing robotic voice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hearing robotic voice: I was playing a video game earlier today and i heard this text to speech voice saying “or underscore said turn it off” I tried running mccaffee and it said no viruses, my narrator was off, and my discord notifications were off along with text to speech. If you guys have any...