Windows 10: Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update

Discus and support Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have lost pretty much all of my bass in my headphones and my microphone now sounds like a robot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stoges, Aug 16, 2015.

1. stoges Win User

Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update

Hello,

Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have lost pretty much all of my bass in my headphones and my microphone now sounds like a robot to a point that you are not even able to make out what I am saying. I have a Realtek audio card and I have tried playing with all of the settings. It recognizes everything as being plugged in as well.

I'm not sure how to fix this or why it even happened in the first place.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks.

:)

stoges, Aug 16, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2015
  3. L.Umbra Win User
    Microphone issue in Windows 10

Original title: Windows 10, Robotic Voice.

Hello everyone.

After watching every possible solutions to this problem or similar ones in this page and google, I still can't solve it, so I'm going to try asking it myself and answering to your replies, since I really don't wanna give up on this and go back to windows
    7 or resign myself to just having to use my mobile phone skype.

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 I haven't been able to use my microphone properly, any of them. Reverting to 7 solves the problem but I prefer not doing so. My voice sounds robotic and terribly distorted, and it happens in skype as well as
    when I listen to my microphone in sound options. (strangely enough, it does not happen when I listen to my microphone selecting that option from the realtek manager windows instead of the sounds one). I haven't tried other programs, but I guess it will be
    the same.

What I already tried:

-Troubleshooting

-Reverting to the generic High Definition Audio from Microsoft

-Uninstalling and reinstalling my realtek drivers and AMD High definition audio device

-Changing my Hz output (CD, DVD quality, and such)

-Disabling all the sound effects of my microphone.

-Ensuring my microphone is the standard recording device

-Ensuring the "Do nothing" option is selected at the communications tab

-Ensuring the sound drivers are updated

-Unplugging my rear port speakers, which I normally have plugged alongside my front port headset.

-Following the standard troubleshooting audio and skype call guides

-Updating Windows

-Updating skype

-Reverting to old skype versions

Hoping for some help, and thanks in advance.

L.Umbra, Aug 16, 2015
  4. stoges Win User

Bump to see if anyone knows.

stoges, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Robot Sounding Microphone Since Update - Similar Threads - Robot Sounding Microphone

2. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  3. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  4. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  5. Robotic sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robotic sound: So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help....
  6. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...
  7. no microphone since update

no microphone since update: My HP Envy x360 updated the other day and now I have no microphone and no way to get sound for my Zoom conferences without using cell phone audio. Cannot find a way to get the internal microphone back on. Any ideas?...
  8. Microphone robotic

Microphone robotic: My microphone has been really robotic, and I've been trying to change all of them but they all project this sound to others! I've used the same apps on other devices and they're just fine, but my laptop's been bugging like ever since I downloaded a voice changer mod. I...
  9. Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound

Computer Microphone Is a static robot sound: I just made my pc and when I went into discord my mic wouldn't work and it sounded like a robot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-microphone-is-a-static-robot-sound/24c5fe59-49de-4bca-abf3-ffd4d7e66368
  10. Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static

Realtek Microphone Array sound is distorted/robotic with static: This is the first time using microphone. I use google meets and and my coworkers told me the sound was really bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-microphone-array-sound-is-distortedrobotic/07d89468-e031-4c09-8e47-4c22b423089b