Windows 10: Robotic noise and computer latency occurring from time to time after 1903 update.

Discus and support Robotic noise and computer latency occurring from time to time after 1903 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having an issue lately that seems to be effecting the audio on my device. The sound on the device occassionally (every 30 minutes to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Should Of Raged, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Robotic noise and computer latency occurring from time to time after 1903 update.

Hi, I've been having an issue lately that seems to be effecting the audio on my device. The sound on the device occassionally (every 30 minutes to an hour) gets incredibly robotic and laggy as well as causing significant computer lag lasting for about 2-10 seconds, including but not limited to slow keyboard inputs and mouse movements. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to this issue occurring apart from the fact that it's when the computer is on. I connect both my headphones and microphone through an audio interface called the "GoXLR", however previously had the issue with another audio interface the "Focusrite Scarlett Solo". I've tried multiple solutions which have been sugggested online and none of them have fixed the issue. Does anyone have a remedy to this?

Solutions tried:
    Reinstallation of both audio device's drivers
    A memory test
    DCP latency tests, resulting in the program telling me to disable CPU throttling and update my BIOS, both of which I did and the problem persisted
    Disabling background apps
    Replacing the audio interface with a different make
    Disabling other audio drivers that aren't in use, yet still present in the computer
    Reverting some minor Windows updates that have occurred during the 1903 release, discovered this issue too late to revert the Windows update though
    Disabling some of the start-up programs, although at the time of this post I'm yet to reboot for these to come in to effect
    Uninstalled Razer Synapse, at the time of this post I'm unsure if this has corrected the issue or not

Thanks.

:)

Should Of Raged, Jul 15, 2019

2. Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jul 15, 2019
  3. my computer periodically resets its time to a the wrong time zone, always the same

Hi Richard,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your computer's time zone settings can occur due to several reasons, such as, incorrect time and time zone settings, corrupted system files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What's the make and model of your computer?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jul 15, 2019
  4. KyleM_97 Win User

Robotic noise and computer latency occurring from time to time after 1903 update.

My Dell Inspiron 3043 makes weird robot sounds all the time. It will cause the computer and programs to lag for a specifc period of time in windows 10

<Original Post : Robot Sounds>

My Dell Inspiron 3043 makes weird robot sounds all the time. It will cause the computer and programs to lag for a specifc period of time and it will slow down the sounds as well. It sounds awful. This has been happening even before WIndows 10 Upgrade. I
    have tried the following suggestions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I am running RealTek Sound Driver and an Intel inside PENTIUM Processor.

Please help this is very loud and annoying.

KyleM_97, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Robotic noise and computer latency occurring from time to time after 1903 update.

1. Robotic noise and computer latency occurring from time to time after 1903 update. - Similar Threads - Robotic noise computer

2. The computer has bule screen from time to time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has bule screen from time to time: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gjC_BCh7LBl3vuIM3dk2CQ?pwd=a1et a1et https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-bule-screen-from-time-to-time/abea5dd4-a66a-4107-9767-82a2227ec138
  3. The computer has bule screen from time to time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has bule screen from time to time: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gjC_BCh7LBl3vuIM3dk2CQ?pwd=a1et a1et https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-bule-screen-from-time-to-time/abea5dd4-a66a-4107-9767-82a2227ec138
  4. Computer suffering from stuttering/freezes from time to time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer suffering from stuttering/freezes from time to time: Hello, I'm creating this post because after quite some time I still haven't found a solution to my problem - perhaps someone here had the same issue and can somehow help me fix it. So, for about two months my computer started slowing down at random times. Specifically, it...
  5. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?: Relevant specs: operating system: Windows 10 Pro Sound card: Creative soundblaster Z Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM Problem: When I watch a film or video the audio has a delay. To this the headphones crackle again and again. Headphones should still be...
  6. update failed to 1903 two times

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    update failed to 1903 two times: hi, i have downloaded and updated 1903 two times, it takes lots of time(more than 2hr) though, and every time it goes to 27-30% and then it restart then after few mins restarts again saying windows reverting back to the original state. then after again wasting a few mins...
  7. High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903: All my drivers are up2date, including BIOS. My CPU is i5-4690 (Haswell) I did "clean" installation of 1903 build with drive reformatting, and system is on SSD. [ATTACH]...
  8. Wrong time in the taskbar after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong time in the taskbar after upgrade to 1903: Hi, [ATTACH]I upgraded my computer to 1903, everything works as it should, but I just don't see it legibly (see strange characters only) time in the main bar, see screen. All attempts to repair failed. (I tried sfc / scannow) I copied the fonts from install.wim,...
  9. occur an error on installing update time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    occur an error on installing update time: I have downloaded a update , but when I want to restart my laptop to install that, occur a problem and it can't install. The error code is 0x80070011 and The Error is: We couldn't complete the updates. What's the solution?...
  10. BSOD occurring every time my computer idles

BSOD occurring every time my computer idles: Hello, While searching online for a solution to my BSODs, I came across Windows 10 Forums and thought I'd ask you guys! I recently built my first computer to use for when I work remotely. Everything was great to start, but after a short time (a few days to a week or two),...