Windows 10: Robotic sound

Discus and support Robotic sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leonardo Abraão, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Robotic sound

So, I am having a huge issue; sometimes, I have crackling and robotic sounds; I already updated the drivers and even made a reset, but the problem continues.If you need any additional information, please let me know.I need help.

:)

Leonardo Abraão, Dec 8, 2022

2. Audio Problems - Robotic Sounds.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to follow the methods given below and check.

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on
      Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click "Disable All Sound Effects"
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2: I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 8, 2022
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Sound like robot and video lag

Hi dania72_

Here are two different methods you could try to see if it helps you!

Method 1

I suggest you to disable all enhancements in Speakers properties and check. Refer the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Double-Click on the Sound Icon and click on Speakers.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Click on Enhancements Tab.
    • Now click Disable All Sound Effects
    • Click OK and check if issue persists.
    • If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Sound drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you. Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on Uninstall.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click OK and run the file to install it.

Hope any of these methods will help you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 8, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

Robotic sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Robotic sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Robotic sound

1. Robotic sound - Similar Threads - Robotic sound

2. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  3. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  4. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset: Hello,So I decided to clean up my whole computer, saved all my private files to a external harddrive and cleaned the whole thing.Now when I try to use my computer it gets all laggy and the sound becomes robotic and stutters.When I install things such as Drivers etc and have...
  6. Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset

Computer Laggy & Robotic Sounds After Factory Reset: Hello,So I decided to clean up my whole computer, saved all my private files to a external harddrive and cleaned the whole thing.Now when I try to use my computer it gets all laggy and the sound becomes robotic and stutters.When I install things such as Drivers etc and have...
  7. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom: Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headsets-sounds-very-bad-robotic/df37ba4b-848b-47ae-bc86-8857d17f4957How can I find out which hardware...
  8. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom: Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headsets-sounds-very-bad-robotic/df37ba4b-848b-47ae-bc86-8857d17f4957How can I find out which hardware...
  9. My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone: I am using Sony WH-XB910N headsets They work seamlessly when paired with my mobile phone for both music and calls they work great when playing only music or any audio other person's voice in meetings but, some settings of windows make the audio worse whenever I try to use the...
  10. My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone

My bluetooth headsets sounds very bad robotic voice when any app uses same headsets microphone: I am using Sony WH-XB910N headsets They work seamlessly when paired with my mobile phone for both music and calls they work great when playing only music or any audio other person's voice in meetings but, some settings of windows make the audio worse whenever I try to use the...