Windows 10: roboto.ttf keep appearing

Discus and support roboto.ttf keep appearing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi I keep getting roboto.ttf files appearing on my machines and harddrives.. I delete them but they seem to reappear later do I need to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndrewWi, Sep 16, 2019.

1. AndrewWi Win User

roboto.ttf keep appearing

hi I keep getting roboto.ttf files appearing on my machines and harddrives.. I delete them but they seem to reappear later

do I need to install them (as a missing font) or update.. or just continue to delete them..

roboto.ttf  keep appearing 87319009-d287-44ed-81f0-45d5d5ba3dd9?upload=true.png

thank you for your help

regards Andrew

:)

AndrewWi, Sep 16, 2019

2. Unable to download a software, installation stuck at file 35311.ttf.

Original title: 35311.ttf

I am downloading a software and it gets stuck at for a file 35311.ttf. further installation shows (Not Responding) I have deleted windows 7 and operate only on windows 10. Please suggest remedy for fixing this

PrasadhG.R., Sep 16, 2019
  3. Can't install any new TTF fonts (and it's not because of the firewall)

For some reason, I can no longer install TTF fonts on my windows 10 PC. Here is a folder filled with web/ttf fonts that I am trying to work with.

Every time I click on a TTF font, a small window appears onscreen, but only for a moment before it vanishes. I gather this would normally be the progress-bar window. For whatever reason it is just 'skipping'. The fonts never show up in my list.

I am aware of font installation problems that are related to the windows firewall. However, the firewall has always been on. I've also done a few reboots. No dice. I would appreciate any guidance. Also, let me know if I can provide further data.

Many thanks,
    Matt

mattwarren, Sep 16, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond roboto.ttf  keep appearing :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. roboto.ttf keep appearing - Similar Threads - roboto ttf keep

2. Unable to uninstall roboto font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to uninstall roboto font: I have this issue whereby my youtube videos are all bolded and when I check online how to reset the youtube video font back to normal, they ask me to uninstall the Roboto Bold font. Unfortunately, Each time I try to uninstall the font, they keep telling me that It is in used...
  3. Icon keeps appearing on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Icon keeps appearing on the screen: Hi I am running Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. I brought a numerical keypad to use with it, but every time I press on a key an icon flashes up on the screen... [ATTACH] Any way that I can stop this from happening? Thanks,...
  4. I need to delete some font .ttf files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to delete some font .ttf files.: I downloaded an old Magic: The Gathering game I wanted to play, then decided I didn't want to play it, however in the folder the game files came in there are 6 .ttf files that windows will not allow me to delete, insisting they are in use. They are not in use, they are not...
  5. I am not able to find Rupee Symbol in Roboto

I am not able to find Rupee Symbol in Roboto: Hi Friends, This is my first time posting a question. Really sorry if any you find any mistake. I am working on a python project where I get input using the Rupee symbol in Roboto font. The input text prints on a jpeg and It works fine in Mac but doesn't print in Windows....
  6. Roboto fonts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roboto fonts: Hi there Experts. I've been having issues on files that windows keeps on injecting on my computer, my repair drive to be exact. Roboto fonts keep on appearing without me knowing how it came up there. It messes my boot drive up so much that i couldn't fix it anymore and I'd...
  7. TTF font not available in all applications

in Windows 10 Support
    TTF font not available in all applications: I have installed a truetype font (4077th). It is visible in the Windows font settings and it is available in WPS Office, but it is not available either to Affinity Photo or to Inkscape, even though I rebooted the system after installing it. Why is this, and how can I fix it?...
  8. Cascadia Code TTF font is here

in Windows 10 News
    Cascadia Code TTF font is here: Cascadia Code is finally here! You can install it directly from the GitHub repository’s releases page or automatically receive it in the next update of Windows Terminal. Wait, what’s Cascadia Code? Cascadia Code was announced this past May at Microsoft’s Build event. It is...
  9. Need CP437 Monospace ttf font

Need CP437 Monospace ttf font: For a legacy program I am using, I need a monospace TrueType font with codepage 437 (or 850). I would like a sans serif font if possible. Does anyone know of such a font (or how one could rearrange another font to CP437)? 137495
  10. This error keeps appearing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This error keeps appearing?: Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.836.0) - Error 0x80070015 ... Is there a file I can download to help stop this?...