Windows 10: Robots

Discus and support Robots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not have a problem, but I think MS does. 1. My comment is this: I would like to know more about the beautiful pictures that Bing paints on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mazama1, Aug 29, 2020.

1. mazama1 Win User

Robots

I do not have a problem, but I think MS does. 1. My comment is this: I would like to know more about the beautiful pictures that Bing paints on my Win10 screen each day. Perhaps I would like to see it in person some day. But what/where are they? I do not understand how MS could overlook such an important detail. Can they be identified without a search? 2. I cannot tell you how annoying it is working with your robots. I do not know how I finally arrived at this page. It is exactly where I wanted to be without the foreplay.

:)

mazama1, Aug 29, 2020

2. Robot solves Rubik's cube in just 0.38 seconds!

Six rotational axles with 90 degree step and a few cameras ... the rest is software
    the trick is that middle column/row slices are always fixed by other arms ... it's always rotating side (or top or bottom) slices, so to rotate middle slice relatively it must rotate both side slices at the same time same amount
    • Cameras acquire starting condition images
    • Software scans images and calculates series of movements to a final solution
    • Robot executes series of movements as fast as possible
    It's pretty cool

BiggieShady, Aug 29, 2020
  3. HK0909 Win User
    Robot mouseMove() not working with edge

I have to move the mouse to a web element (Text area in my case)and then resize the webelement and then release the element.I am using java robot to do this.It's working well with chrome & Firefox But edge is unable to resize the element. I am unable to
    understand the issue.Can you plz help.

My code is :

the above code works well and able to resize the web element in chrome and firefox but failing to do with edge.

HK0909, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Robots

ROBOT

I am sorry yes I was having trouble getting past the robot with CAPTCHA... however I cleared my cache; cookies and etc in EDGE and was able to get where I needed to go without the robot request popping up...Thank You...

It seems it was confusing as I put ROBOT in the subject line but not in my question...

Peggymckay, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Robots

1. Robots - Similar Threads - Robots

2. Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...: help me pls how to stop this im scared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-earlier-theres-a-robotic-voice/72223f8a-9643-41f2-94ac-5e35be78047f
  3. Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...: help me pls how to stop this im scared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-help-me-earlier-theres-a-robotic-voice/72223f8a-9643-41f2-94ac-5e35be78047f
  4. Can anyone help me, earlier theres a robotic voice like ai in my computer saying “im in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why i can’t add my microsoft account . Bellow is written “ help us beat the robots” but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can’t add my microsoft account . Bellow is written “ help us beat the robots” but...: Help me plss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-add-my-microsoft-account-bellow-is/c4ff9612-9c03-46dd-af04-fd72af85f105
  6. Why i can’t add my microsoft account . Bellow is written “ help us beat the robots” but...

Why i can’t add my microsoft account . Bellow is written “ help us beat the robots” but...: Help me plss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-add-my-microsoft-account-bellow-is/c4ff9612-9c03-46dd-af04-fd72af85f105
  7. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  8. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk: On a windows 10 PC, I have come across a problem where my voice sounds robotic and fuzzy. When I try to talk my voice distorts and makes me sound robotic, my voice cuts out and becomes fuzzy and some points. This problem is happening not just exclusively on 1...
  9. My microphone sounds very robotic and fuzzy everytime I talk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on screen Help us beat the robot and some capcha had to fill but after completing the...: I buy a new laptop with windows 11 but I can't login in after completing chapche completing and now no option to login in windows or Microsoft. There is no option to login, only HELP US TO BEAT THE ROBOT is display. so please suggest...