Windows 10: Robux for PC 2.0

Discus and support Robux for PC 2.0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Heinritch, May 22, 2020.

1. Heinritch Win User

Robux for PC 2.0

Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!

:)

Heinritch, May 22, 2020

2. Problems with robux purchase

I bought robux but It didnt add to my roblox account (Im playing on pc) can i not use it on pc?

ToryHouston, May 22, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 22, 2020
  4. Robux for PC 2.0

Did not get any robux!

i bought 800 robux and the purchase was completed, but i did not get any robux on my account!

i payed with a Windows 10 gift card.. im playing on my PC i dont know what to do know!?

Twistedreapa, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Robux for PC 2.0

1. Robux for PC 2.0 - Similar Threads - Robux

2. cant redeem robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant redeem robux: every time i try to redeem robux, it goes through but then when it is about to send the verification code via phone, it says: "sorry, there is a issue with your account or order. if i try to redeem sweepstakes items. it goes through just fine. but as soon as i try to redeem...
  3. cant redeem robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant redeem robux: every time i try to redeem robux, it goes through but then when it is about to send the verification code via phone, it says: "sorry, there is a issue with your account or order. if i try to redeem sweepstakes items. it goes through just fine. but as soon as i try to redeem...
  4. cant redeem robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  6. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  7. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

8. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how get free robux: gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2
  9. how get free robux

how get free robux: gsrarea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-get-free-robux/cb8984ab-c1fa-45f7-bd48-7029186656b2
  10. how get free robux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware