Windows 10: Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone

Discus and support Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was in Microsoft Rewards and I checked all the rewards and I couldn't find the Robux reward. It was set as my goal but isn't anymore. Did you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zayaan AR, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Zayaan AR Win User

Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone

I was in Microsoft Rewards and I checked all the rewards and I couldn't find the Robux reward. It was set as my goal but isn't anymore. Did you guys remove it?

:)

Zayaan AR, Aug 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Microsoft Rewards?

Microsoft Rewards?

How do I get ride of Microsoft Rewards?

I see rewards on the screen, I do not want Rewards,

I do not want to see Rewards.

I see Rewards showing a number of 1800.

When I "click" on the Number I see Stuff I do not want to see.

Please advise How to Stop Rewards and anything to do with Rewards.

Thanks,

lostintrama, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Joe Men Win User

Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Robux reward in Microsoft Rewards gone - Similar Threads - Robux reward Microsoft

2. Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?: When I checked Microsoft rewards today I did not see the robux codes available, are they gone forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-robux-codes-permanently-gone-from-microsoft/40cca49b-3c4b-45a3-b973-47caf758dde2
  3. Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?: When I checked Microsoft rewards today I did not see the robux codes available, are they gone forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-robux-codes-permanently-gone-from-microsoft/40cca49b-3c4b-45a3-b973-47caf758dde2
  4. Are robux codes permanently gone from microsoft rewards or is this temporary?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?: Hi, today I just logged on my PC and earned some points from the Microsoft rewards and saw that the Roblox Reward was gone from the redeem section.Was the Roblox reward purposely removed from the Microsoft rewards, or it was just an error or a bug in the system?...
  6. The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?

The Roblox Reward in the microsoft rewards is gone?: Hi, today I just logged on my PC and earned some points from the Microsoft rewards and saw that the Roblox Reward was gone from the redeem section.Was the Roblox reward purposely removed from the Microsoft rewards, or it was just an error or a bug in the system?...
  7. Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS: so today i was getting my 100 robux with my 1500 points, i go to redeem section, and then i notice that roblox gift cards are gone, when will microsoft fix this??...
  8. Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS

Are robux codes GONE FROM MICROSOFT REWARDS: so today i was getting my 100 robux with my 1500 points, i go to redeem section, and then i notice that roblox gift cards are gone, when will microsoft fix this??...
  9. Microsoft rewards isn't showing the Robux reward anymore: What happened?

Microsoft rewards isn't showing the Robux reward anymore: What happened?: I joined the Microsoft rewards program to get that free 100 to 1000 Robux they offered, but just a few days ago the offer disappeared! My best guess is that they ran out of codes, as this has happened before, but I can't find a statement on this anywhere. If someone knows...
  10. Robux reward not popping up [Microsoft Rewards]

Robux reward not popping up [Microsoft Rewards]: So I am from the US and claimed once the robux giftcard for 100 robux just to test, I claimed it a few days ago and now i cant find the Robux reward, why can't i find it? :...