Windows 10: Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 Win10 Compatibility

Discus and support Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 Win10 Compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with my PC. After a very text book install in time my PC will not boot up. It is a intermitent problem. Before I decide to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Philippe_Desrosiers001, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 Win10 Compatibility

I have a problem with my PC. After a very text book install in time my PC will not boot up. It is a intermitent problem. Before I decide to change either my Raid Card, flash drives or my motherboard I was wondering if the problem was not the Raid0 driver I used during the installation of Win10 that could be the issue. As the title indicates I have Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 card intalled. The driver I use is the one recognised by Windows during the install from the manufacturer cd. I have been using the 62XX 6200 Rocket Raid card since 2016 when I was using Win7 OS without any problem as much as I can recall.

Thank you for the kind support on this matter.

Sorry for the english mistakes, I am French-Canadian

:)

Philippe_Desrosiers001, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User

mp3 rocket

Seems that MP3 Rocket has been shut down....

Some recent threads here in Microsoft Community:

Mp3
    Rocket

mp3
    rocket

Is
    Mp3 rocket shut down?

Is
    mp3 rocket coming back

Smeed, Jul 5, 2020
  3. remove royal raid

Hello Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with you are not able to uninstall “Royal Raid” app on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Click on the “Start” menu.
    • Type “appwiz.cpl” into the search field and press “Enter”. The “Uninstall or change programs” window will open.
    • Click on “royal raid” in the list of programs.
    • Click on “Uninstall”.
    • Select “Yes” when asked to confirm that you want to uninstall royal raid from your computer.
    Note: Your computer will then begin uninstalling the app and may take up to several minutes.

For reference:

I would suggest you to follow the suggestions provided by “CB Grant”
    replied on August 1, 2015 in the following Microsoft community link given below and check if that helps.

How to uninstall Windows 10 apps ?

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 Win10 Compatibility

Intel Advanced-N 6200 ABG not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for coming back with a reply.

I would suggest you to install the Network adapter drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps:

Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope the information helps.

Nachappa C K, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 Win10 Compatibility

1. Rocket Raid 62XX 6200 Win10 Compatibility - Similar Threads - Rocket Raid 62XX

2. Raid 10 failure after bad Win10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Raid 10 failure after bad Win10 update: Situation: Computer acted flaky and froze this morning after problematic Win10 auto-update. After multiple forced reboots, the system seemed to work fine, but hours later suddenly it can't see my RAID 10 drive qty: 6 - 1month old 6Tb drives. SSD C drive still works fine.I...
  3. Raid 10 failure after bad Win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Raid 10 failure after bad Win10 update: Situation: Computer acted flaky and froze this morning after problematic Win10 auto-update. After multiple forced reboots, the system seemed to work fine, but hours later suddenly it can't see my RAID 10 drive qty: 6 - 1month old 6Tb drives. SSD C drive still works fine.I...
  4. Raid 10 failure after bad Win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Raid 1 Drives disappeared in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Raid 1 Drives disappeared in Win10: I am using a Dell T-130 server running Windows 10 pro since 2017. The machine is setup to use RAID in the bios. there is a C: drive that the machine boots from and there are 3 identical 1.8T drives that are in a RAID 1 config. These show as D: drive. There is also a DVR RW...
  6. mp3 rocket

mp3 rocket: I am installing mp3 rocket and a password is required. What would the password be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-rocket/645a2f38-4775-4ae3-bc55-d2c81be0cc50
  7. Scanner HP ScanJet 6200 C

Scanner HP ScanJet 6200 C: I just connected my old scanner to my new laptop. So far, so good: the computer recognized it, it`s shown under printers and scanners, hardware properties (device status) tells me the hardware is working properly and even the proper driver for it to work under windows 10 is...
  8. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...
  9. Win7 to Win10 Software Compatibility?

Win7 to Win10 Software Compatibility?: I have two PCs: a new Win8.1 desktop and an older Win7-64 desktop. I've have already experienced that several programs that have run great on my Win7 PC will not even install on the new Win8.1 PC. So, if/when I decide to upgrade my Win7 PC with the free upgrade to Win10,...
  10. Core i7 4790K not compatible with Win10?

Core i7 4790K not compatible with Win10?: Now what! I have reserved my copy of Windows 10 on my gamer-rig, which is a Intel Core i7 4790K CPU. When checking my system, this is now showing up http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...psmr72rr3m.jpg The text is in danish, saying that this PC does not meet the...