Windows 10: Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem

Discus and support Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have redeemed $60 in codes...does anyone know how I can spend my microsoft money???... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SeanStoll, Dec 27, 2020.

1. SeanStoll Win User

Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem

I have redeemed $60 in codes...does anyone know how I can spend my microsoft money???

:)

SeanStoll, Dec 27, 2020

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem

1. Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem - Similar Threads - Rockstar cyberpunk Redeem

2. Rockstar Games files being deleted by Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rockstar Games files being deleted by Onedrive: When I open Rockstar Games to play gta I get pop-ups from Onedrive saying ""Deleted files are removed everywhere" and when I check the recycling bin, I see a bunch of files from Rockstar in there. Then Rockstar Games starts to have trouble loading and signing in and stops...
  3. Rockstar Games files being deleted by Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rockstar Games files being deleted by Onedrive: When I open Rockstar Games to play gta I get pop-ups from Onedrive saying ""Deleted files are removed everywhere" and when I check the recycling bin, I see a bunch of files from Rockstar in there. Then Rockstar Games starts to have trouble loading and signing in and stops...
  4. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (usually during Cyberpunk 2077): I usually get bsod within a few minutes of playing graphic intensive games. I will load into cyberpunk play for 1-15 minutes, the game and audio will then freeze for a few seconds and leads to a blue screen. I have uploaded my V2 collector and I hope that we can solve this...
  5. Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.: Hello I have such a problem with the Rockstar Games application, which runs constantly, during every system operation, whether during the installation of the Microsoft NET framework, or completely randomly. I know why that might be the reason. I recently played a GTA 5...
  6. Reinstall GTA V at Rockstar installed at EPIC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall GTA V at Rockstar installed at EPIC?: As you can imagine, I would like to know if it is possible that GTA that I installed at Rockstargames can also be started via EPIC without installing it there. Thanks in advance. GTA V bei Rockstar installiert bei EPIC erneut installieren?
  7. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  8. Redeem Code

Redeem Code: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  9. Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive: Hi, i hope someone smarter than myself is able to figure this out. I installed rockstars launcher than comes with GTA V and the upcoming pc release of RDR2. However, as it apparently installs into the c:/users/documents folder, im getting consistent errors that because...
  10. Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding a laptop for cyberpunk 2077: Hello. I am looking for a laptop with these specs. I have yet to see a laptop with these requirements(or better) CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15 GPU: Titan RTX SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512...