Windows 10: Rockstar Game Launcher vs Microsoft Surface Pro X

Discus and support Rockstar Game Launcher vs Microsoft Surface Pro X in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and absolutely loved it! But I decided I wanted 4G capibility. So I decided to return it and purchase the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianDixon7, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Rockstar Game Launcher vs Microsoft Surface Pro X

I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and absolutely loved it! But I decided I wanted 4G capibility. So I decided to return it and purchase the Microsoft Surface Pro X. When I downloaded Rockstar Game Launcher on the 7, everything ran flawlessly! When I tried downloading it on the X, it keeps saying “Sorry this version of OS isnt supported.” W T F?!?!? This is really upsetting and if it cannot be fixed, I will be returning this! Has anyone else had this issue, and can it be fixed?!?

:)

BrianDixon7, Apr 29, 2021
  2. D4rkWu1f Win User

AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

I don't believe so. I don't remember when the latest update for the headset was released. But it did coincide ofc with the release of the Rockstar Games launcher.

Update: so now the rockstar games launcher is not reporting any crashes. I uploaded the most recent one to my onedrive. however the game continues to not load. So now I have no idea how to continue. Could you scan the log and tell me if anything looks wrong?

D4rkWu1f, Apr 29, 2021
  3. AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

You're welcome for the help.

There were Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher Application errors in the Event Logs at least one appeared to be caused by the socialclub.dll :

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher, version: 1.0.3.112, time stamp: 0x5d7a9c06

Faulting module name: socialclub.dll_unloaded, version: 2.0.2.5, time stamp: 0x5d76d30c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000cea5a

Faulting process id: 0x3144

Faulting application start time: 0x01d56e8c9c9f51e1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe

Faulting module path: socialclub.dll

There may be a just recently released version of the Rockstar Games Launcher (1.0.4.116) to fix another issue if you want to try updating.

auggy [Directly], Apr 29, 2021
  4. D4rkWu1f Win User

Rockstar Game Launcher vs Microsoft Surface Pro X

AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

Don't know if you are still watching this or not; but thought you might like to know what the ultimate cause of the issues was when Rockstar released their Rockstar Games Launcher they coded in a way that you have to not be running Steam in order to play
    it.

A game I've played for 4 years by executing from steam; they made it to where it will NOT execute if steam is running. I have to make sure steam is not running; THEN and ONLY then can i play the game. Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Just thought you would like to know that I can finally play again since you spent so much time trying to help me. I really appreciate your time. Thanks again. Keep being the great help to this community that you've been.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/1628538005510077799/

D4rkWu1f, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Rockstar Game Launcher vs Microsoft Surface Pro X

1. Rockstar Game Launcher vs Microsoft Surface Pro X - Similar Threads - Rockstar Game Launcher

2. Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?: I've been trying to install Rockstar game launcher on my PC, but whenever the installation start installing the visual c++ my VGA monitor, which connected to the graphics card, starts flashing until it crashes, the tower doesn't crash just the monitor. After awhile the...
  3. Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Rockstar game launcher?: I've been trying to install Rockstar game launcher on my PC, but whenever the installation start installing the visual c++ my VGA monitor, which connected to the graphics card, starts flashing until it crashes, the tower doesn't crash just the monitor. After awhile the...
  4. My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.: I got my PC at the start of the year in January, and it's been smooth sailing so far. However One day I loaded into Red Dead Redemption two via steam, and received an error message stating the launcher was not connected to the library. I looked up on Rockstar's...
  5. My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.

My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.: I got my PC at the start of the year in January, and it's been smooth sailing so far. However One day I loaded into Red Dead Redemption two via steam, and received an error message stating the launcher was not connected to the library. I looked up on Rockstar's...
  6. SURFACE PRO X

SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  7. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  8. Rockstar Games Launcher not working on Windows PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Rockstar Games Launcher not working on Windows PC [Fixed]: [IMG]If the Rockstar Games Launcher is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC then this post is sure to help you fix the problem. Rockstar Games Launcher is required to play video games like Grand Theft Auto developed and published by Rockstar Games, Inc. on PC. However, some...
  9. Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.: Hello I have such a problem with the Rockstar Games application, which runs constantly, during every system operation, whether during the installation of the Microsoft NET framework, or completely randomly. I know why that might be the reason. I recently played a GTA 5...
  10. AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]: As the title says, the Rockstar Games Launcher (hereafter called RGL) that was released 2 or 3 days ago is now making my GTA5 unplayable. The game was fine before hand. I have GTA5 on Steam. Now when I run the game from steam, the RGL starts up and does it things; then does...