Windows 10: Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive

Discus and support Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i hope someone smarter than myself is able to figure this out. I installed rockstars launcher than comes with GTA V and the upcoming pc release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Groggubus, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Groggubus Win User

Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive

Hi, i hope someone smarter than myself is able to figure this out.

I installed rockstars launcher than comes with GTA V and the upcoming pc release of RDR2.

However, as it apparently installs into the c:/users/documents folder, im getting consistent errors that because rockstar is running, i cannot sync the onedrive files.

Ill attach a photo.

its obviously a permissions error, i just dont know how to solve it. I did try unselecting the sync of the rockstar folder, but it automatically reselected it on a PC restart.

Any ideas?

Winver 1903 OS Build 18362.418

:)

Groggubus, Oct 21, 2019
  2. D4rkWu1f Win User

AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

I don't believe so. I don't remember when the latest update for the headset was released. But it did coincide ofc with the release of the Rockstar Games launcher.

Update: so now the rockstar games launcher is not reporting any crashes. I uploaded the most recent one to my onedrive. however the game continues to not load. So now I have no idea how to continue. Could you scan the log and tell me if anything looks wrong?

D4rkWu1f, Oct 21, 2019
  3. AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

You're welcome for the help.

There were Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher Application errors in the Event Logs at least one appeared to be caused by the socialclub.dll :

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Rockstar Games Launcher, version: 1.0.3.112, time stamp: 0x5d7a9c06

Faulting module name: socialclub.dll_unloaded, version: 2.0.2.5, time stamp: 0x5d76d30c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000cea5a

Faulting process id: 0x3144

Faulting application start time: 0x01d56e8c9c9f51e1

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe

Faulting module path: socialclub.dll

There may be a just recently released version of the Rockstar Games Launcher (1.0.4.116) to fix another issue if you want to try updating.

auggy [Directly], Oct 21, 2019
  4. D4rkWu1f Win User

AudioDG.exe is crashing an application. [Rockstar Games Launcher]

I've tried to find a dump from the previous errors, but event viewer keep telling me they are not there.

//1drv.ms/u/s!AkCjCh4ZMnwBkSvg0v8QDnmOtTjy?e=dGStSC

i was having trouble replying, kept getting "opps something went wrong".

so i removed the https part.

I'm really confused; event viewer is not recording any crashes from audiodg since 14:10. but i have ran the launcher multiple times since then and it keeps reporting that audiodg is crashing.

uploaded the launcher.log from the Rockstar Games launcher. Maybe it has some info that will help you.

D4rkWu1f, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Rockstar Launcher creating sync error in onedrive - Similar Threads - Rockstar Launcher creating

2. OneDrive Sync Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Sync Error: OneDrive sync error: no permissions for norton security.lnk. I checked norton firewall permissions and OneDrive is set to "allow". Please help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync-error/9190487d-81b0-4b37-a53b-19e3ec4b2264
  3. OneDrive Syncing Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Syncing Error: Hey everyone, I'm encountering an error with OneDrive syncing on my Windows 11 laptop. Some of my files are not syncing properly, and I keep getting error messages saying that certain files couldn't be uploaded. I've tried restarting OneDrive and checking my storage space,...
  4. OneDrive Syncing Error

OneDrive Syncing Error: Hey everyone, I'm encountering an error with OneDrive syncing on my Windows 11 laptop. Some of my files are not syncing properly, and I keep getting error messages saying that certain files couldn't be uploaded. I've tried restarting OneDrive and checking my storage space,...
  5. My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.: I got my PC at the start of the year in January, and it's been smooth sailing so far. However One day I loaded into Red Dead Redemption two via steam, and received an error message stating the launcher was not connected to the library. I looked up on Rockstar's...
  6. My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.

My PC can not install Rockstar games launcher and Battle.net launcher.: I got my PC at the start of the year in January, and it's been smooth sailing so far. However One day I loaded into Red Dead Redemption two via steam, and received an error message stating the launcher was not connected to the library. I looked up on Rockstar's...
  7. Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rockstar Games Launcher is constantly launching.: Hello I have such a problem with the Rockstar Games application, which runs constantly, during every system operation, whether during the installation of the Microsoft NET framework, or completely randomly. I know why that might be the reason. I recently played a GTA 5...
  8. 0xc000007b error at GTA V and Rockstar launcher startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000007b error at GTA V and Rockstar launcher startup: Yesterday I decided to download GTA V via Epic Games, it was free and my computer should have the requirements needed to run the game. After I installed the game, I downloaded the Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched the installer and started installing it, however, it...
  9. OneDrive Sync Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive Sync Error: I accidentally moved the shortcut for Chrome from my desktop to OneDrive. I moved it back, but now it gives me a sync error as it doesn't have permission to access Chrome. submitted by /u/oldcaprice [link] [comments]...
  10. Onedrive sync errors

Onedrive sync errors: I have recently reinstalled a clean install of Windows 10. I am now having sync errors from Onedrive. I have my Onedrive folder on my D Drive asit always has been. Now I get the error message that certain folders or no longer there to sync, even though they are present. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rockstar launcher onedrive

2. GTA5 onedrive sync error

3. why does one drive have sync issues when rockstar launcher is opened

4. one drive rockstar launcher,
  5. rockstar launcher in documents,
  6. one drive crashing rockstar games launcher,
  7. launcher.log file:default: documents\rockstar games\launcher\launcher.log