Windows 10: Rockstargames launcher not opening

Discus and support Rockstargames launcher not opening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I know that this question isn't very suitable for this community, but I thought maybe there was someone who knows and it could help. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alex_9255, May 17, 2020.

1. Alex_9255 Win User

Rockstargames launcher not opening

Hi. I know that this question isn't very suitable for this community, but I thought maybe there was someone who knows and it could help. The problem is, Rockstar game launcher does not start. I tried to run it as an administrator... In the task manager I can see it as a process, but it does not start.

:)

Alex_9255, May 17, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, May 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, May 17, 2020
  4. Rockstargames launcher not opening

Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Rockstargames launcher not opening

1. Rockstargames launcher not opening - Similar Threads - Rockstargames launcher opening

2. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!: when I try opening the launcher nothing happens. the loading thing appears in the circle for half a second then it vanishes. that's it, no error popup, just nothing. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER OR I WILL DIE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! I EVEN SENT A TREAT TO GOD SAYING THAT I...
  3. Minecraft launcher not opening

Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  4. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  5. Minecraft launcher is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  6. Minecraft launcher is not opening

Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  7. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: When I click on my Minecraft launcher it loads for a half a second then just stops and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried restarting my computer, I updated my computer, and when I clicked on the launcher it...
  8. Minecraft launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher will not open: I tried playing yesterday and the launcher just will not open at all iPhone installed several times I have updated my graphics card drivers I've checked firewalls I've converted back to previous version of windows for the launcher and nothing is working did a windows update...
  9. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a
  10. Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in at RockstarGames Launch: This message pops in, and then I open microsoft store and there's nothing there. When this message shows up, I can't tipe ANYTHING. But, when I use the TAB I'm able[ATTACH] to write my email and so on, but I can't sign in....