Windows 10: Rockwell Software Crashes with Kernalbase.dll error

Discus and support Rockwell Software Crashes with Kernalbase.dll error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I am having issue with all Rockwell software. So, when I open project in one of the Rockwell Software FactoryTalk View Studio- Machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nishantsheta, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Rockwell Software Crashes with Kernalbase.dll error

Recently I am having issue with all Rockwell software. So, when I open project in one of the Rockwell Software FactoryTalk View Studio- Machine Edition, it generates errorFail to load HMI server services. So I checked the event logs and found that when I opened the project it generates same error in Event log-Kernalbase.dll error. Here is the message. Faulting application name: VStudio.exe, version: 6.11.0.3, time stamp: 0x5c66b6ecFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.1728, time stamp: 0x16e0

:)

nishantsheta, Jul 26, 2021

2. rockwell automation

Hi,

Regarding your issue with Rockwell automation software, we highly suggest to contact the Rockwell automation support.

Feel free to post back if you have another concern.

Phillip Pio, Jul 26, 2021
  3. jackhunt1 Win User
    rockwell automation

I'm having issue with my Rockwell automation software running properly or giving me error codes any help would be greatly appreciated

jackhunt1, Jul 26, 2021
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Rockwell Software Crashes with Kernalbase.dll error

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Rockwell Software Crashes with Kernalbase.dll error

1. Rockwell Software Crashes with Kernalbase.dll error - Similar Threads - Rockwell Software Crashes

2. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  3. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  4. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  5. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  6. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...
  8. All folders on Win10 VM read-only except for Rockwell software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All folders on Win10 VM read-only except for Rockwell software: Yesterday morning I had no problem. Now, all folders are read-only and return to read-only after un-selecting the attribute. The exception is Rockwell software, which can write files to folders. I have a MacBook Pro running 10.15.7. I have VMWare Fusion with 3 virtual...
  9. dll error

dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  10. Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's

Error from old software: Failed to register the DLL's: I have an old software title that will not work on the new Win10. It seems to install OK, but when I reboot and start the program, the error message is: Failed to register the DLL's that the program requires. Is there a fix for this? The software is Xara Webstyle. 26873