Windows 10: RODE AI-1 - Sounds too low

Discus and support RODE AI-1 - Sounds too low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys,I met a big trouble,help me please!!I recently buy rode ai-1 with the mic of zdm-1.When I'm trying to use audition to record something, i found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kk___kn, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Kk___kn Win User

RODE AI-1 - Sounds too low

Hi guys,I met a big trouble,help me please!!I recently buy rode ai-1 with the mic of zdm-1.When I'm trying to use audition to record something, i found that the volume is sounds very low. The biggest sound is -18~-24the mic's knob on the ai-1 is already 100%, so as pc volumeI have searched lots of information and even tried to download APO Equalizer and Peace Equalizer to boost the mic, but it's still no change.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rode-procaster-ai-1-sounds-too-low/029463ee-6864-4375-9514-d95185c26273The solution of this page is to use Apo equalizer, but it'

:)

Kk___kn, Jul 10, 2021

2. Rode Podcaster not working win 10

Hi guys, I have a rode podcaster I cannot get working on a windows 10 machine.

everything is up to date. here is the spec:

RODE  AI-1 - Sounds too low 47259f5e-af0e-4037-af5c-835aa7b26e07?upload=true.png

Ive download the rode ASIO drivers as well as the setup utility from rode. None of it works.

The PC recognised the mic, but picks up zero sound. Ive troubleshooter, nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

MatthewDH1, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft Teams does not work with Rode AI-1 Mic

Dear Madam and Sir,

the Rode AI-1 usb audio interface works properly with every application but Microsoft Teams.

I already gave every installed application rights to access the mic and made sure Microphone access is activated:

RODE  AI-1 - Sounds too low 5c4ba43f-5a35-4d92-9acc-011d37bef45f?upload=true.png

Also 'Allow Desktop apps to access your microphone' is 'on':

RODE  AI-1 - Sounds too low 196e42dc-82a4-45b3-8168-d6761132137b?upload=true.png

When conducting a test call via microsoft teams:

RODE  AI-1 - Sounds too low b977e594-daf6-4429-8ada-8be958b0fed9?upload=true.png

immediately after the beep i get the message:

RODE  AI-1 - Sounds too low 0807de31-1b00-4bba-9bdc-6eb301b266ca?upload=true.png

followed by:

RODE  AI-1 - Sounds too low 12ae9666-917f-42b7-942a-984602e230cc?upload=true.png

As the microphone verifiably works with literally every other application on this pc that records sound and microsoft teams works just fine with the build in mic, i am very appreciative of any guidance in this matter.

Many thanks in advance and all the best,

Tobias Mueller

Tobias_Mueller, Jul 10, 2021
  4. RODE AI-1 - Sounds too low

Low USB microphone recording volume Rode NT-USB Windows 10

I have a Rode NT-USB Microphone that was working just fine on Windows 7 and then we updated to Windows 10 here at vdci/cadteacher San Diego, California and the NT-USB has low USB microphone recording volume. I tried all the troubleshoots and called Rode
    here in Long Beach, also Microsoft and they said to contact Rode. At a loss here and feel that Rode need to contact Microsoft to resolve the issue. I need to record some VO in the studio and not have the talent clipping the Mic since I have to max out the
    volume to get any frequency reprocess. PLEASE Help

agpuffelis, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

RODE AI-1 - Sounds too low

1. RODE AI-1 - Sounds too low - Similar Threads - RODE Sounds too

2. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  3. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  4. Sound Too Low After Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Too Low After Update: I can barely hear now that Windows just did two updates AND apparently the Realtek driver was updated.I have an HP Inspiron 3670 desktop. This has happened before. I have checked ALL the settings--every darn thing I know of, including Maxx Audio Pro, which comes with the...
  5. RODE Procaster - AI-1 - Sounds too low

RODE Procaster - AI-1 - Sounds too low: Hi, I'm trying to use the Procaster mic for voice-over in PowerPoint, but I have to crank the AI-1 and my speakers to the top to hear something at a decent volume. The volume mic is already at 100% The playback and recording Hz are the same 96000. I've tried to...
  6. Headphone Sound Too Low

Headphone Sound Too Low: My headphone sounds are too low on my win 10 and I have heard of loudness equalizer but there is no such enhancement in my lapto what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-sound-too-low/a0942d45-4dc8-4c8b-a58e-9e990df2be9c
  7. Microsoft Teams does not work with Rode AI-1 Mic

Microsoft Teams does not work with Rode AI-1 Mic: Dear Madam and Sir, the Rode AI-1 usb audio interface works properly with every application but Microsoft Teams. I have already gave every installed application rights to access the mic and made sure Microphone access is activated: [ATTACH] Also 'Allow Desktop apps to access...
  8. Sound volume is too low.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...
  9. Sound Too Low on Windows 10

Sound Too Low on Windows 10: I just bought a Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop computer. I am moving over from an HP Pavilion a1640n that was running XP. The sound was great with XP on the Pavilion. With Windows 10 and this new computer, the sound is so low I cannot even watch a movie. I have done the...
  10. Sound at 100% still too low.

Sound at 100% still too low.: I've got a refurbished Lenovo M95p and the sound is too low: either on the computer internal speaker or a pair of small external fed from the front earphone jack. The Lenovo site says that I have the latest drivers. When playing small .wma files in AutoKey, the maximum sound...