Windows 10: Rode Podcaster not working win 10

Discus and support Rode Podcaster not working win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a rode podcaster I cannot get working on a windows 10 machine. everything is up to date. here is the spec: [ATTACH] Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatthewDH1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Rode Podcaster not working win 10

Hi guys, I have a rode podcaster I cannot get working on a windows 10 machine.

everything is up to date. here is the spec:

Rode Podcaster not working win 10 47259f5e-af0e-4037-af5c-835aa7b26e07?upload=true.png

Ive download the rode ASIO drivers as well as the setup utility from rode. None of it works.

The PC recognised the mic, but picks up zero sound. Ive troubleshooter, nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

MatthewDH1, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

RODE Podcaster mic no longer working since Windows 10 "WannaCry" update

Hi,

It is possible that RODE Podcaster microphone may not work can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried checking the settings of your microphone?
    • Have you tried configuring your microphone?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter in this article:
    Fix sound problems.
    It will let you diagnose and provide a remedy to sound issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Does Windows 10 support Rode Podcaster

Thanks for your response. I will not have the opportunity to try it out because my frustration and necessity to record with the Rode podcaster prompted me to return to Windows 7.

Fergus1954, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Rode Podcaster not working win 10

Does Windows 10 support Rode Podcaster

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Let us try to install the Rode Podcaster driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select
      previous the version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Also, see: Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Rode Podcaster not working win 10

1. Rode Podcaster not working win 10 - Similar Threads - Rode Podcaster working

2. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  3. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  4. RODE NT-USB microphone doesn't work with Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RODE NT-USB microphone doesn't work with Windows 10 Apps: Hi all, I have a RODE NT-USB microphone running under Windows 10 Build 19043 and the latest drivers for the device Version 10.0.19041.1202, date:28.08.2021. Nevertheless, as soon as I want to use the microphone on Windows Apps they get in trouble, e.g. Microsoft Teams. As an...
  5. I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.

I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.: I have just upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use my Rode Podcaster. The microphone is seen by the system but it does not produce any input in any application: Audacity, OBS, Panopto, Zoom, ... I have read a previous thread on the same topic but after having...
  6. Rode Procaster and Windows 10

Rode Procaster and Windows 10: After looking around for a few hours attempting to discover why my Rode Procaster microphone will not work anymore, I concluded that it was because Microsoft has not come out with the necessary drivers in Windows 10 to make it work. Is Microsoft currently working on this...
  7. Both my Rode NT-USB and Podcaster are not recognised by Windows 10

Both my Rode NT-USB and Podcaster are not recognised by Windows 10: Nothing wrong with the hardware. I can use them in other operating systems without any issues. All my usb ports are 3.0 Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, OS build 18363.535 I'll appreciate any help with this....
  8. Røde Podcaster recognized but not working

Røde Podcaster recognized but not working: Hello everyone! So the deal is that I have a Røde Podcaster which I love dearly and almost a year ago it stopped working, I think it was after all the wannacry stuff. Anyways, the microphone is recognized by windows properly, I can use the built in speakers but not the...
  9. Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...
  10. No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster

No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is rode podcaster compatible with windows 10

2. rode podcaster not working

3. rode podcaster windows 10

4. rode podcaster usb problem,
  5. rode podcaster not working on windows 10,
  6. microsoft teams rode interface not working 96k