Windows 10: "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls

Discus and support "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. I had to uninstall and reinstall the Dropbox desktop app. After the installation, I found that I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogerBlair1, Jun 23, 2021.

1. "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls

I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. I had to uninstall and reinstall the Dropbox desktop app. After the installation, I found that I had to use the"icacls" command to fix the problem, The text of the command was "icacls "%USERPROFILE%\Dropbox / grant "%USERNAME%": F /t" where "%USERPROFILE%" is "C: Users\RogerBlair" When I try to run the command in command prompt admin, I get the error message "Invalid parameter 'RogerBlair:'". What is my problem, and how can I fix it?

:)

RogerBlair1, Jun 23, 2021

2. Icacls restore does not work, what next

The System Reserved Partition has nothing to do with the fonts you deleted.

You still need to post a snapshot of the Disk Manager, as suggested before.

I'm now signing off. Back in 10 hours.

Frederik Long, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls :)

4. "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls

Icacls command usage ?

I found out you can simply type icacls {name of directory} and icacls will list permissions etc, which worked on a simple directory, new to me probably not news to you "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls :)

Ah alright "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls :)

JerometheGiraff, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

"Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls

1. "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls - Similar Threads - Roger Blair bad

2. icacls fails on malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icacls fails on malwarebytes: Windows 10 Pro Workgroupicacls "c:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware" /grant everyone:f /t /cc:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware\suhlpr.dll: Access is denied. c:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware\Swissarmy.dll: Access is denied. c:\program...
  3. icacls fails on malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icacls fails on malwarebytes: Windows 10 Pro Workgroupicacls "c:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware" /grant everyone:f /t /cc:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware\suhlpr.dll: Access is denied. c:\program files\malwarebytes\anti-malware\Swissarmy.dll: Access is denied. c:\program...
  4. icacls fails on malwarebytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blair witch not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blair witch not opening: Hi,I have a problem with Blair Witch on my PC.After installing game doesn't run without any ErrorI installed all Prerequisites needed and my Hardware Specifications is fine.I never had any problem like this for other games.my windows is 11 pro. can this problem cause of...
  6. Blair witch not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blair witch not opening: Hi,I have a problem with Blair Witch on my PC.After installing game doesn't run without any ErrorI installed all Prerequisites needed and my Hardware Specifications is fine.I never had any problem like this for other games.my windows is 11 pro. can this problem cause of...
  7. [Bug] Blair Witch

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Bug] Blair Witch: For context i use a second monitor with a 3840 x 2160my samsung tv for streamlabs and other stuff when playing games. I launched Blair Witch with streamlabs OBS open and both displays turned black for a second, my 1st display was fine but the 2nd took on a whitewashed color...
  8. Invalid Argument

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid Argument: HI guys Ive got an issue with KODI and windows 10. Everything was A ok until a couple weeks ago when i started getting Invalid Argument VIA smb and a shared folder. Basically, everytime i try to access the shared folder i get the error from any device. So far ive...
  9. icacls problem

in Windows 10 Support
    icacls problem: Hi I have Windows 10 v1511 Enterprise 64 bit. I noticed that the icacls "<Home_directory_path>" /inheritance:e /Q /T /C /L command, applied to the home directory of a directory structure, is run only the first level of the structure. Why? How do I run it...
  10. Icacls command usage ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Icacls command usage ?: Anyone familier with the Icacls command ? I want to do is make strictly a sub-folder located in Program Files have write access, then turn it off, either if possible, via a timer which I don't think is possible with the command. Or manually turn off write access. I...