Windows 10: Rogers Email using yahoo platform

Discus and support Rogers Email using yahoo platform in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new HP laptop in July and the transfer of data went very well. My Rogers emails normally sync with my Outlook emails on previous laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AudreyDavis1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Rogers Email using yahoo platform

I got a new HP laptop in July and the transfer of data went very well. My Rogers emails normally sync with my Outlook emails on previous laptop. Around August or early September one of the Rogers email is no longer accessible. I get a message telling me that the account settings are out of date. I have gone to Manage Accounts umpteen times, followed the instructions but nothing works. When I try the fix accounts I get an message saying something when wrong and an error code 0x8019019a. I have contacted Microsoft and they seem to be working on it because it could be a Microsoft issue resulting from updating Windows.

I would like to know if anyone has had similar problems.

Thanks

AD

:)

AudreyDavis1, Nov 26, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Nov 26, 2020
  3. CmmTch Win User
    Yahoo email

This may not help but certainly worth a try, I've moved to Firefox, tried Edge for maybe a year, it just continued to be not ready for prime time. AFAIK you still can't set a new tab to open as the active window in the foreground. MS has made browsers for years and Edge seems amateurish and clumsy, they made this one for touch devices.

FF is most like IE which was my preferred browser. Anyway, a link to thread is below and a quote of the post within that thread with the workaround.

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11 Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Rogers Email using yahoo platform [​IMG]

CmmTch, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

Rogers Email using yahoo platform

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Rogers Email using yahoo platform

1. Rogers Email using yahoo platform - Similar Threads - Rogers Email using

2. How can I allow Microsoft to open Rogers/Yahoo mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I allow Microsoft to open Rogers/Yahoo mail?: I can open my Rogers/Yahoo my through the app on my android tablet but neither my desktop nor my laptop can open my email any longer. This happened about 3 weeks ago and I have not been able to get access.I have used both Chrome and Edge, but neither works. An 'ERROR -...
  3. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  4. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  5. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: email to sync I'm changing from desktop to laptop and can't get my Yahoo Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/e19647c2-6d7f-42a9-be48-d04ffeb05f9b
  6. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  7. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I have been unable to load my yahoo emails. Spoken to the tech guys who say I need to get an app password. I have seen that this is generated via the security on yahoo. Problem is on my system it doesn't allow this. Please any suggestions cheers...
  8. YAHOO EMAIL

YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  9. Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo email: Hi When I open yahoo email. I keep getting a pop up saying the browser is not supportive from 31st January The pop up only offers Firefox & Chrome. I'm using and prefer IE as I find this simple enough for me Is it possible I can get yahoo email to work with IE without...
  10. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...