Windows 10: Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC

Discus and support Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A lot of users have been complaining that Rogue Company keeps crashing, lagging, freezing or stuttering on their Windows 11/10 computers. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 24, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC

Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC rogue-company.jpg
    A lot of users have been complaining that Rogue Company keeps crashing, lagging, freezing or stuttering on their Windows 11/10 computers. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the issue. Why does my Rogue Company keep crashing? Your Rogue Company will crash because of various reasons, but still, the most […]

This article Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 24, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 24, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 24, 2022
  4. acefire Win User

Visual Studio 2015 Stuttering

Visual Studio 2015 stutters on my computer in the sense that everything freezes up for like 2-3 secs before returning to normal. (Even the blinking typing thing freezes in a solid line)

The only other software which I encounter this is ezvid video editor.

I'm guessing it's something on the software/system side, given how my hardware is relatively lag-proof. My games also don't suffer from this stuttering issue, so it can't be the generic 'game stuttering' fix going around the net.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

acefire, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC - Similar Threads - Rogue Company keeps

2. Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]Mordhau, a combat game, has been giving trouble to their gamers by causing performance issues. According to these gamers, Mordhau keeps crashing or freezing on their Windows computer. There are various reasons for the same, one of them could be the lack of power...
  3. Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC: [ATTACH]Are you facing stuttering, lagging, or freezing issues in the Squad game on your Windows PC? Squad is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Millions of gamers love it, but it has its share of errors, bugs, and issues. Many Squad players have...
  4. Rogue Legacy 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue Legacy 2 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [IMG]Rogue Legacy 2 is crashing or freezing on their computers for some users. It’s not new that new games are crashing as it takes time for every great thing to become perfectly optimized. However, a bug might not be the only reason behind this issue, there are some other...
  5. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  6. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC: [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have...
  7. Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]Star Citizen is without a doubt one of the best multiplayer games. The game is supposed to work fine on a Windows computer. However, that’s far from the case. According to a lot of users, Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on their PCs. In...
  8. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is one of the best adventure games in the market. However, the game is not working smoothly on a lot of computers. According to some users, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on their Windows 11/10 PC. In this...
  9. FIFA 22 Stuttering, Freezing, Lagging, Crashing issues on PC

in Windows 10 News
    FIFA 22 Stuttering, Freezing, Lagging, Crashing issues on PC: [IMG]EA released the new FIFA 22 with huge improvements and better features like hyper motion technology and improved career mode. It has been well received among gamers and football lovers. Still, there are some issues reported by gamers all over the world. In this guide, we...
  10. Fix Valheim freezing, crashing, lagging and stuttering issues on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Valheim freezing, crashing, lagging and stuttering issues on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Valheim is a popular open-world exploration game designed to discover what the fictional sandbox offers them and survive that world. While the game has taken over the world, some users have faced issues with either the game’s startup, where it refuses to launch or...