Windows 10: Roguekiller (another one)

Discus and support Roguekiller (another one) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why are all these programs french-made? Roguekiller page and download. At least, this one has got portable versions. PS - You must disable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eLPuSHeR, Nov 15, 2016.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

Roguekiller (another one)

Why are all these programs french-made?

Roguekiller page and download.

At least, this one has got portable versions.

PS - You must disable Windows Defender real-time feature prior to launching it.

:)

eLPuSHeR, Nov 15, 2016

2. Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Every one? Try these. Reinstalling will be the only option left I know of.

TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility

Download TDSSKiller

RogueKiller

Download RogueKiller

RKill

Download RKill

Bruce Hagen, Nov 15, 2016
  3. E for Excel, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Roguekiller (another one)

What's wrong with that? Don't trust them? If you don't trust them, than don't use it.

RubberDucky, Nov 15, 2016
  5. Roguekiller is a respected malware removal tool that is used quite often by trained malware removal experts at many computer disinfection fora.
    The author (@Tigzy) is a security expert at many computer disinfection fora and (IIRC) a Malwarebytes employee.

Having said that, like many malware removal tools (such as AdwCleaner, the various anti-rootkit tools and others), it is not designed for casual, routine, surveillance use by home users on uninfected systems. It's typically deployed with expert guidance on an infected computer.

HTH,

MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 15, 2016
  6. eLPuSHeR Win User
    I have no issues at all. I was just kidding. *Cool

eLPuSHeR, Nov 15, 2016
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Thanks.

eLPuSHeR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Roguekiller (another one)

1. Roguekiller (another one) - Similar Threads - Roguekiller another

2. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  3. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  4. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...: I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a code on the old device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-a-microsoft-game-from-one-pc-to/4287d1d4-1541-4df6-b941-8d2e38894e9c
  6. I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...

I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a...: I want to transfer a Microsoft game from one pc to another and I cant get it to give me a code on the old device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-a-microsoft-game-from-one-pc-to/4287d1d4-1541-4df6-b941-8d2e38894e9c
  7. how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer: i want to install windows 11 on my old computer that crashed its a acer a5 will it be compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-11-onto-a-flash-drive-to/9fe2d056-8501-4d39-bdf7-cf27cfcfacfa
  8. how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer

how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer: i want to install windows 11 on my old computer that crashed its a acer a5 will it be compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-11-onto-a-flash-drive-to/9fe2d056-8501-4d39-bdf7-cf27cfcfacfa
  9. Can I run another older Windows Install from a USB coonnected hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run another older Windows Install from a USB coonnected hard drive?: I have a new PC and salavaged my old hard drive, have put it in a new case and it connects now externally via USB.Is there any way I can run the Windows install on that drive seperately on my new PC?...
  10. RogueKiller identifies Hotspot Shield & Ultra Viewer as Trojans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    RogueKiller identifies Hotspot Shield & Ultra Viewer as Trojans: So I just updated RogueKiller's signature to do my monthly scan and surprisingly it detected both Hotspot Shield (VPN) and Ultra Viewer (Team Viewer Free Alternative) as Trojans , funny this can hardly be called a false positive because the Trojan names assigned are the...