Windows 10: ROK License usage

Discus and support ROK License usage in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm using one physical server with Windows Server 2016 Std. pre loaded. I had create one virtual machine in that particulate server, So I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bhavesh_Patel, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ROK License usage

I'm using one physical server with Windows Server 2016 Std. pre loaded. I had create one virtual machine in that particulate server, So I need to purchase one extra windows server license.

Now my question is should I purchase Windows Server 2016 Std. ROK license type separately for virtual Machine !

Pls. help

Thanks & Regards

Bhavesh Patel

:)

Bhavesh_Patel, Apr 9, 2019

2. Dell Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2016 16 cores 2VMs ROK

Hello everyone i hope u are doing well ROK License usage :)

We bought Dell Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2016 16 cores 2VMs ROK for our customer.

Install Windows Server 2016 on host and hyper-v role.

Create virtual machine with Windows Server 2008 r2 STD

The question is how to activate OS on the VM when we have license on host "Dell Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2016 16 cores 2VMs ROK"It is possible at all ?

AlexanderPelovski, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Downgrade the Windows 2016 STD ROK

In August 2018 I had purchased new DELL server with Windows 2016 STD ROK .

Due to some hardware compatibility issue i want to downgrade my server OS to Windows 208

NehalShah1, Apr 9, 2019
  4. renz496 Win User

ROK License usage

Intel Could License AMD Radeon iGPU Tech for Future Processors

personally i think this is no different than what nvidia and intel doing right now with their current cross licensing deal. intel have been licensing nvidia IP for years and yet their gpu did not work like nvidia gpu at all. in another forum i see one of intel graphic engineer talking about the deal with nvidia is more about letting intel develop their own gpu without illegally stepping into nvidia existing IP and not about integrating nvidia tech into their gpu.

though what kyle been suggesting is something quite different. he said it is not a simply licensing it is more like intel want the entire RTG for themselves. means no more AMD radeon. but intel radeon instead.

renz496, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

ROK License usage

1. ROK License usage - Similar Threads - ROK License usage

2. keeping track of spla license usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeping track of spla license usage: I've taken ove an environemnt that uses SPLA but the previous tech never kept track of SPLA usage. Is there any free software that I could use to try find what in the environement is using SPLA Licenes and their quantities? Im also open to suggestions on how to better keep...
  3. keeping track of spla license usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeping track of spla license usage: I've taken ove an environemnt that uses SPLA but the previous tech never kept track of SPLA usage. Is there any free software that I could use to try find what in the environement is using SPLA Licenes and their quantities? Im also open to suggestions on how to better keep...
  4. Install Windows Server Essential 2022 ROK HPE on VMware vSphere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Windows Server Essential 2022 ROK HPE on VMware vSphere: Hi everyone,I just wanted to know if I can install Windows Server Essential 2022 ROK HPE on VMware vSphere.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-server-essential-2022-rok-hpe-on/2c4e602c-0464-48a9-9a29-f5065f426bd5
  5. Install Windows Server Essential 2022 ROK HPE on VMware vSphere

Install Windows Server Essential 2022 ROK HPE on VMware vSphere: Hi everyone,I just wanted to know if I can install Windows Server Essential 2022 ROK HPE on VMware vSphere.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-server-essential-2022-rok-hpe-on/2c4e602c-0464-48a9-9a29-f5065f426bd5
  6. Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo and Downgrade rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo and Downgrade rights: Hi,I am planning to build a system which has to be selled to an end user a costumer.It should be a Lenovo Thinksystem ST250, running 2 VMs on Hyper-V. One of them will act as RDS machine.As first I would buy a Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo license.The customer owns...
  7. Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo and Downgrade rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo and Downgrade rights: Hi,I am planning to build a system which has to be selled to an end user a costumer.It should be a Lenovo Thinksystem ST250, running 2 VMs on Hyper-V. One of them will act as RDS machine.As first I would buy a Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo license.The customer owns...
  8. Windows Server 2019 Standard ROK Lenovo and Downgrade rights

9. Usage correctly the Open License for Win 10 on PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Usage correctly the Open License for Win 10 on PC: Hi,Please advise if it is legal from Microsoft license agreement the following:1. Purchase dos free new PC, purchase Win10 open license and install it on this PC. Does open license is enough to install ?2. In case this PC broke down and I am buying a new one, I can install...
  10. Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage

Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage: https://personal.cwb.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Step-3B-1024x614.png Sent to Bill Gates & Adobe