Windows 10: Roku App on Windows

Discus and support Roku App on Windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to get an app onto my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro, fully updated, with which I can control the Roku TV that I use as my monitor.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Robert Johnson1, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Roku App on Windows

I am trying to get an app onto my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro, fully updated, with which I can control the Roku TV that I use as my monitor. There is a link on an answer to another question here in the forum that I can follow to a Roku app in the Microsoft Store, but the "Get" button is not there, and when I search "Roku" in the Microsoft store the same app does not show up in the search results. Is there any dependable source that I can download the app from or perhaps a way I can figure out why my computer won't let me download it? I have already ruled out the computer being the is

:)

Robert Johnson1, Jun 18, 2022

2. Roku app

How do you get the microsoftt roku app to work? I need step by step instructions on how to work it on windows 10 thank you.

cathydeviney26, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 dosent conect to Roku 2.

Hello Duke,

We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to perform screen mirroring?
    • Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect your PC to Roku 2?
    • Were you able to connect Roku 2 to your PC before?

In the meantime, I suggest that you check if your Windows 10 device supports this function. You can find this information by following the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, type Connect, and then select
      Connect app from the list of results.
    2. In the Connect app, the text will tell you if your Windows 10 device supports it.

For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to this support article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Roku App on Windows

roku app

I installed the Roku app from windows store.All i get is purple Roku screen that's it. Any one no why app isn't working

brianreasoner, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Roku App on Windows

1. Roku App on Windows - Similar Threads - Roku App

2. Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.: With Windows 10 I could press the Windows key and the A key, then click on connect, allow on my Roku TV, and the screen would cast. No longer works after upgrade to Windows 11. I tried this:https://windowsreport.com/how-to-screen-share-windows-11-to-tv/It will show the Roku...
  3. Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.: With Windows 10 I could press the Windows key and the A key, then click on connect, allow on my Roku TV, and the screen would cast. No longer works after upgrade to Windows 11. I tried this:https://windowsreport.com/how-to-screen-share-windows-11-to-tv/It will show the Roku...
  4. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  5. Roku App on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roku App on Windows: I am trying to get an app onto my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro, fully updated, with which I can control the Roku TV that I use as my monitor. There is a link on an answer to another question here in the forum that I can follow to a Roku app in the Microsoft Store, but...
  6. Roku App on Windows

Roku App on Windows: I am trying to get an app onto my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro, fully updated, with which I can control the Roku TV that I use as my monitor. There is a link on an answer to another question here in the forum that I can follow to a Roku app in the Microsoft Store, but...
  7. Official Roku PC App for Windows Available?

Official Roku PC App for Windows Available?: According to eazystreaming.com article from 20 July 2020 http://eazytvstreaming.com/roku-software-on-pc/#:~:text=billed%20for%20anything.-,The%20Roku%20PC%20App,using%20their%20PC%2C%20or%20Tablet. "The Official Roku PC App is now available in your PC's Windows 10 Store...
  8. Trying to find an app for Roku

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to find an app for Roku: I am trying to find an app for Roku for my PC. Nothing happens when I try and do it from the Roku Channel website and there seems to be an outdated version everywhere else I look....
  9. ROKU app for Windows 10 laptop

ROKU app for Windows 10 laptop: Where can I find/download the ROKU app for Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-app-for-windows-10-laptop/c8d77ed0-882a-4599-9b1a-9e6fd6b2a9ef
  10. Crunchyroll, Roku and SiriusXM apps available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Crunchyroll, Roku and SiriusXM apps available for Windows 10: Today we are excited to welcome Roku and SiriusXM for Windows 10 PCs and tablets to the Windows Store, as well as Crunchyroll for all of your Windows 10 devices! They’re all available to download for free from the Windows Store. Let’s take a closer look at each of these new...