Windows 10: roku

Discus and support roku in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can i hook up a roku directly to my lptops hmdmi port and where is the sertting for viewing the hdmi input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LuciferJunior, Jun 18, 2020.

1. roku

can i hook up a roku directly to my lptops hmdmi port and where is the sertting for viewing the hdmi input

:)

LuciferJunior, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

windows 10 dosent conect to Roku 2.

Hello Duke,

We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to perform screen mirroring?
    • Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect your PC to Roku 2?
    • Were you able to connect Roku 2 to your PC before?

In the meantime, I suggest that you check if your Windows 10 device supports this function. You can find this information by following the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, type Connect, and then select
      Connect app from the list of results.
    2. In the Connect app, the text will tell you if your Windows 10 device supports it.

For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to this support article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Roku app

How do you get the microsoftt roku app to work? I need step by step instructions on how to work it on windows 10 thank you.

cathydeviney26, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

roku

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

roku

1. roku - Similar Threads - roku

2. Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.: With Windows 10 I could press the Windows key and the A key, then click on connect, allow on my Roku TV, and the screen would cast. No longer works after upgrade to Windows 11. I tried this:https://windowsreport.com/how-to-screen-share-windows-11-to-tv/It will show the Roku...
  3. Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from windows 10 to 11 broke screen casting to my Roku TV.: With Windows 10 I could press the Windows key and the A key, then click on connect, allow on my Roku TV, and the screen would cast. No longer works after upgrade to Windows 11. I tried this:https://windowsreport.com/how-to-screen-share-windows-11-to-tv/It will show the Roku...
  4. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  5. Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar

Difficulty with screen mirroring to a wireless display Roku Streambar: I'm at my wits end trying to get my desktop PC to connect to a wireless display. I've spent the last hours? days? Troublshooting the issue trying to get my PC to connect to the Roku Streambar system I have in my living room. The Roku device is new, and I've managed to be able...
  6. How to Cast to Roku from PC in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Cast to Roku from PC in Windows 11: [IMG]If you are a fan of Roku TV, you must be curious about how to cast content from your Windows 11 PC to this streaming device. While Roku has a screen mirroring feature, the PC you want to cast from should be Miracast enabled. So, if you are using a smart TV that supports...
  7. How to get my laptop to wirelessly connect to my TCL Roku Tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop to wirelessly connect to my TCL Roku Tv: I recently downloaded windows 11 onto my laptop and now It will not find my TCL ROKU tv on wireless displays. I have downloaded new bit drivers and edited network settings and restarted my computer however nothing still pops up when I try to connect a wireless display. When...
  8. How to get my laptop to wirelessly connect to my TCL Roku Tv

How to get my laptop to wirelessly connect to my TCL Roku Tv: I recently downloaded windows 11 onto my laptop and now It will not find my TCL ROKU tv on wireless displays. I have downloaded new bit drivers and edited network settings and restarted my computer however nothing still pops up when I try to connect a wireless display. When...
  9. roku outdoor camera will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roku outdoor camera will not work: im trying to setup my roku outdoor camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-outdoor-camera-will-not-work/142015cb-d374-410d-bee8-2deaf6b570b7
  10. roku outdoor camera will not work

roku outdoor camera will not work: im trying to setup my roku outdoor camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-outdoor-camera-will-not-work/142015cb-d374-410d-bee8-2deaf6b570b7