Windows 10: Roll back loop --Help

Discus and support Roll back loop --Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I decided to revert back from Insider build 17746 to the standard build on one machine using Windows revert back in the update / security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Aug 28, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Roll back loop --Help

Hi there
    I decided to revert back from Insider build 17746 to the standard build on one machine using Windows revert back in the update / security system - just testing instead of restoring via a Macrium image..

The roll back worked and I also requested no more insider builds on this machine whenever I look at Windows update it's still trying to push the insider build 17746 as update.

Anyway to inhibit this -- (I know I can do it with Macrium restore but I want to test "The Official Ms way").

Roll back loop  --Help [​IMG]

cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 28, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Roll back loop --Help

camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Roll back loop --Help

1. Roll back loop --Help - Similar Threads - Roll loop Help

2. roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  3. roll back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  4. roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ROLL BACK QUESTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROLL BACK QUESTION: hey ummif I will rollback my pc to windows 10 from windows 11 so is my Antivirus going to be deleted?just wanna askif someone knows the answer please tellBUT THE EXPERTS ADVISE IS MORE HELPFUL....
  6. computer roll back

computer roll back: How do I roll back my computer to an earlier date. I have windows 10. But seem to have lost some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-roll-back/8e89f3be-4fe7-4444-b5ac-54543c92e575
  7. Rolling back to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rolling back to 1909: So I did update to Windows 2004. And I've just noticed this recently. When defragmenting my SSD, it will run but later on it will not register. It will show as never run again. So here is what I thought, I have the 2004 update past the 10 day given by windows. I'll try to...
  8. Roll back 1809

Roll back 1809: My MSI WS60 with Win10Pro originally, now is dual boot with Win7Ult as primary OS, on separate partition. I updated Win10Pro to 1809 on Sept18, I do believe. I have a Macrium Clone of the entire drive prior to backup. Can I boot Win10Pro, and quickly roll back the update,...
  9. roll back option

roll back option: ok if i log in my microsoft account on my windows 10 pc will it let me go back and i go to advance startup and press previous windows even though i delted my previous windows installation on my disk cleanup, also another question if i download windows 8.1 iso file and go back...
  10. Windows 10 Reboot Loop after Roll-Back

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reboot Loop after Roll-Back: I had been getting a lot of issues including freezing with the anniversary update. After searching online for the problem, I found out I was not the only one who had it. A fix that was recommended was to Roll-Back to a previous build of Windows 10. I have now done so, but I...