Windows 10: Roll back loop --Help

Discus and support Roll back loop --Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I decided to revert back from Insider build 17746 to the standard build on one machine using Windows revert back in the update / security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Aug 28, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Roll back loop --Help

Hi there
    I decided to revert back from Insider build 17746 to the standard build on one machine using Windows revert back in the update / security system - just testing instead of restoring via a Macrium image..

The roll back worked and I also requested no more insider builds on this machine whenever I look at Windows update it's still trying to push the insider build 17746 as update.

Anyway to inhibit this -- (I know I can do it with Macrium restore but I want to test "The Official Ms way").

Roll back loop  --Help [​IMG]

cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Corduroy_Jr Win User

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 28, 2018
  3. BenchedADC Win User
    Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Karthicka_R Win User

Roll back loop --Help

camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Roll back loop --Help

1. Roll back loop --Help - Similar Threads - Roll loop Help

2. Roll back 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roll back 1809: My MSI WS60 with Win10Pro originally, now is dual boot with Win7Ult as primary OS, on separate partition. I updated Win10Pro to 1809 on Sept18, I do believe. I have a Macrium Clone of the entire drive prior to backup. Can I boot Win10Pro, and quickly roll back the update,...
  3. roll back option

roll back option: ok if i log in my microsoft account on my windows 10 pc will it let me go back and i go to advance startup and press previous windows even though i delted my previous windows installation on my disk cleanup, also another question if i download windows 8.1 iso file and go back...
  4. Roll back to version 1607

Roll back to version 1607: I have massive stuttering issues in all of my game, I am sure this si due to the windows creators update. I want to roll back to 1607 to check if this will help. Is there any possible way that I can do this? When I go to recovery, I don't see the option....
  5. windows 10 roll back option.

windows 10 roll back option.: Updated my windows 10 1511 registered version to insider preview 14376. I know I can rollback to 1511, my question is if I get another fast ring update, will I lose the option to rollback to 1511. Henry 54762
  6. Windows installation is rolling looping to the start

Windows installation is rolling looping to the start: So before i say the problem i want to say that my PC did actually install win 10 at first but tons of problems made me restore the PC for a full cleanup meaning i lost everything i had. The PC starts good and seems like its going to install alright but after a "critical...
  7. Rolled back to wds 8.1 ...!

Rolled back to wds 8.1 ...!: Hi All . I have rolled back to my "Snappy" wds 8.1 --- and yet I'd made a copy of wds10 and Imaged it .."In case" .. ..and it shows in C drive a "windows" folder ." Just like when you upgrade to w10 ..with windows old folder" Can I delete it ...? [img] Thanks .. 14181
  8. Roll-back Grace Period Reduction

Roll-back Grace Period Reduction: When does the grace period change from 90 to 10 days (and from when)? I upgraded from 7 to 10 on July 26 and show no updates, Anniversary or otherwise. It has been 13 days since then and my computer shows no Roll-back available. Is my 10 days up? 59397
  9. Windows 10 Reboot Loop after Roll-Back

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reboot Loop after Roll-Back: I had been getting a lot of issues including freezing with the anniversary update. After searching online for the problem, I found out I was not the only one who had it. A fix that was recommended was to Roll-Back to a previous build of Windows 10. I have now done so, but I...
  10. What if I roll back

in Windows 10 Support
    What if I roll back: Dear Friends, I have 2 systems. One is a laptop, which came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 (64 bit). Another is a PC, which I built myself (bought all the components- motherboard, processor, RAM, HDD etc.) and installed an OEM version of Windows 7 Home Basic (64 bit) on...