Windows 10: roll back option

Discus and support roll back option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok if i log in my microsoft account on my windows 10 pc will it let me go back and i go to advance startup and press previous windows even though i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nasirbibby, Aug 2, 2018.

1. roll back option

ok if i log in my microsoft account on my windows 10 pc will it let me go back and i go to advance startup and press previous windows even though i delted my previous windows installation on my disk cleanup, also another question if i download windows 8.1 iso file and go back to windows 8 that way will i get my gb back as i usally had

:)

nasirbibby, Aug 2, 2018

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Missing options in Recovery in Settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Following are the steps to assist you in how to
    Roll Back
    to your previous OS.

• Click on the Start icon
    • Click on Settings, and then click on Update and Security.
    • On the left pane you will find Recovery option, you will find the option
      Go Back to Earlier Build and the click on Get Started.
    Your system will restore back to your previous OS.

Note:

• If you have upgraded from a Windows 7 OS to Windows 10, but your original OS in your computer is either a Windows 7 or 8. The system will roll back to the original OS
    • If you want to roll back your system to the previous OS,31 days after installing Windows 10 you will not be able to perform the roll back.
    • If you perform a Clean install while loading Windows 10, the option to roll back will not be possible.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Aug 2, 2018
  4. roll back option

1080p no longer an option

Hi,

Incompatible graphics driver after the update is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We suggest rolling back the graphics driver to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Display adapters to expand the list.
    • Right-click the Graphics drivers, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

roll back option

1. roll back option - Similar Threads - roll option

2. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...
  3. How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall old graphics driver when roll back isn't an option?: I thought that uninstalling my graphics driver was the fix to getting my brightness bar. I don't have a brightness bar at all, it's very strange. I uninstalled it but now I regret it and want that graphics driver back. It won't let me roll back though. How do I find it and...
  4. Roll back driver option greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back driver option greyed out: Hi,Looking to roll back a driver that messed up a ton of peoples audio in our org but the roll back driver option in Device Manager is greyed out for everyone including admins. Is there another way roll back a driver? Thanks....
  5. Roll back driver option greyed out

Roll back driver option greyed out: Hi,Looking to roll back a driver that messed up a ton of peoples audio in our org but the roll back driver option in Device Manager is greyed out for everyone including admins. Is there another way roll back a driver? Thanks....
  6. Is rolling back to windows 10 my only option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is rolling back to windows 10 my only option?: I hadn't realized that i needed to have TPM 2.0 when installing Windows on my laptop. it met the other requirements to run it so it never was an issue. However, after the last few updates, some games that i play are unable to run without TPM 2.0 enabled, and because it is a...
  7. Is rolling back to windows 10 my only option?

Is rolling back to windows 10 my only option?: I hadn't realized that i needed to have TPM 2.0 when installing Windows on my laptop. it met the other requirements to run it so it never was an issue. However, after the last few updates, some games that i play are unable to run without TPM 2.0 enabled, and because it is a...
  8. Windows 11 is awful. Where is the option to roll back to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is awful. Where is the option to roll back to 10?: I tried 11 upon first release and it was awful. Left it a while to have another go as I thought "after a year, they will have made it more stable." How naïve I was to assume a tech giant could produce a stable OS. Windows 11 has genuinely ruined my PC. It was perfectly fine...
  9. Windows 11 is awful. Where is the option to roll back to 10?

Windows 11 is awful. Where is the option to roll back to 10?: I tried 11 upon first release and it was awful. Left it a while to have another go as I thought "after a year, they will have made it more stable." How naïve I was to assume a tech giant could produce a stable OS. Windows 11 has genuinely ruined my PC. It was perfectly fine...
  10. Photos app update for Windows 11 rolls out with a new interface and editing options

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app update for Windows 11 rolls out with a new interface and editing options: The Photos app in Windows 10 and 11 is not exactly a fan-favorite. Many users prefer the good old Photo Viewer, for its speed, simplicity and overall usefulness. That could change, because Microsoft is rolling out a new update for the Photos app for Windows 11, and it brings...