Windows 10: Roll back to my original Windows 8.1

Discus and support Roll back to my original Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded my lenovo ideapad u330 touch system to Windows 10 almost two months ago. My system is not working smoothly at all and it occupies my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by faramarz.abedi, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Roll back to my original Windows 8.1

Hello,

I upgraded my lenovo ideapad u330 touch system to Windows 10 almost two months ago. My system is not working smoothly at all and it occupies my RAM and Harddisk despite I just use my laptop for university issues.

I just wanted to roll back to my original Windows 8.1 however I was not able to do and I am stuck in this OS now.

I have tried all stuff in order my system work better but it is not possible.

I kindly request you to help me to solve this issue and return to my previous windows 8.1.

:)

faramarz.abedi, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 2, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Roll back to my original Windows 8.1

Origin PC Takes Orders for Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro OS Options

ORIGIN PC is now taking orders for Microsoft's highly anticipated, Windows 8 operating system. Starting today, customers can now select Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro to be installed on any new ORIGIN Desktop or EON Laptop orders and be one of the first to ship on the official launch date of October 26th. The wait is over and ORIGIN PC will begin building your system now! Avoid the rush and backlog of waiting for October 26th. Order your next ORIGIN PC with Windows 8 today.

Roll back to my original Windows 8.1 17a_thm.jpg

Windows 8 Features:
    • Windows 7 foundation: Windows 8 is designed and built off the rock-solid foundation you've come to expect from Windows 7 offering great performance on an ORIGIN PC.
    • New Start Menu: The new Start Menu contains all of the information and applications you care about in one place, such as your contacts, the weather, internet or even your favorite PC games in customizable tiles for your convenience.
    • Cloud Connected: Windows 8 can store your settings, files and information to the cloud using your Microsoft account and allows you to log in into any other Windows 8 enabled device to sync your start page, themes, language preferences, browsing history, and browser favorites.
    • Faster Boot Up Times: With a better allocation of system applications and resources, Windows 8 offers a significantly faster boot up time over its predecessors.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8 related questions.
    "Big launches are typically structured in a way where consumers have to wait for a specific date and then suffer through hassles including long lines, delays, and/or backlogs." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "ORIGIN PC is offering this fantastic opportunity for our customers to avoid these hassles by placing custom PC orders with Windows 8 today and being one of the first to start shipping on October 26th."

btarunr, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Roll back to my original Windows 8.1

1. Roll back to my original Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - Roll original

2. Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 KB5001716, and it fails with 0x80070643

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 KB5001716, and it fails with 0x80070643: Microsoft has shipped Windows 10 KB5001716, a new update that’s supposed to upgrade Windows versions nearing the end of the support cycle, but it’s failing to install. According to numerous reports from our readers and our tests, KB5001716 could fail to install with...
  3. Windows 11: new Features roll out in the coming 2 months

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: new Features roll out in the coming 2 months: Microsoft released an optional non-security update for Windows 11 today that introduces a set of new features. The features, part of the Moment 5 update for Windows 11, add new capabilities to Copilot for Windows, other AI features, and a good number of non-AI features....
  4. My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....: I responded to a post about downloading and using SFCFix.exe while the SFCFix.zip file was unable to be located using the hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-no-longer-update-it-tries-and/05b27427-338d-421e-a064-f1a1423b3e72
  5. My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will no longer update. It tries and always fails, and rolls back any changes....: I responded to a post about downloading and using SFCFix.exe while the SFCFix.zip file was unable to be located using the hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-will-no-longer-update-it-tries-and/05b27427-338d-421e-a064-f1a1423b3e72
  6. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  7. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  8. How do I roll back an update on Windows 11 Home?

How do I roll back an update on Windows 11 Home?: The last update has messed up a lot of things on my computer. Restore won't work. The option to roll back to a previous update doesn't seem to work either. Please help me. I don't want to have to reset my computer and reload all the programs and apps....
  9. Windows 10 Photos App not seeing the original folder, only the One drive camera roll folder

Windows 10 Photos App not seeing the original folder, only the One drive camera roll folder: You might know that when viewing the photos using Photos App, through the "collection" or the "folders" view, there is a possibility to locate the original location of the photo , if the photos are already organized on the PC. When a photo exist in a specific folder, by...
  10. want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R: my windows was updated to windows 10 and the touch screen function was lost and the cd/dvd don't work anymore. the automatic update happened more than 4 months ago. and I find it hard to work with windows 10. much easier with the 8.1 version....