Windows 10: Rollback being overrid upon reboot

Discus and support Rollback being overrid upon reboot in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's a driver that keeps messing up my pc - pci bus. It's the AMD brand, but the thing is, my pc works just fine when it runs PCI Express Root... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wild_mask, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Rollback being overrid upon reboot

There's a driver that keeps messing up my pc - pci bus.

It's the AMD brand, but the thing is, my pc works just fine when it runs PCI Express Root Complex (10.0.19041.488 , 6/21/2006)

HOWEVER, everytime I try to rollback the AMD pci bus and then reboot, I go to check and it's still pci bus despite it having said PCI Express Root Complex before I rebooted.

I have tried deleting the .inf file of pci bus in the C: > windows > INF (the file was said to be oem4.inf by the driver log), I have tried disabling driver updates via Windows settings. Yet it still happens. It's infuriating since, as said, it ruins my PC's performance.

Is there anyway I can make this rollback actually STICK? Disable the update? Delete the pci bus for good? something else?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Wild_mask
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wild_mask, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Charley7 Win User

Reboot overrides registry setting

How do I keep windows 10 update 2020 from overriding my HID-compliant touch screen registry setting on reboot?

I had to set it to off because the update made my mouse move by itself.

Charley7, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Windows Rollback - it works!

Insider Hub: Known issues
    It is intentional for the 9926 release - they must be working on WinRE and it wasn't ready in time.

Rollback being overrid upon reboot [​IMG]

Slartybart, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Rollback being overrid upon reboot

Langauge override with Powershell not Working

Thanks for the input, but it did not solve the issue, override is still "use langague list (recommended)"

PontusAndreasson, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Rollback being overrid upon reboot

1. Rollback being overrid upon reboot - Similar Threads - Rollback being overrid

2. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10: Hello everyone,Recently, I had updated to Windows 11 on my PC, however, I simply enjoyed Windows 10 more, as some apps weren't functioning in the same way, and I thought it would be a simple easy process. As I was trying to get back however, I repeatedly get into the:...
  3. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10: Hello everyone,Recently, I had updated to Windows 11 on my PC, however, I simply enjoyed Windows 10 more, as some apps weren't functioning in the same way, and I thought it would be a simple easy process. As I was trying to get back however, I repeatedly get into the:...
  4. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close: What can I do so that "Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application" doesn't reset every time I close the app? Windows 10 PRO 21H1...
  6. "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close: What can I do so that "Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application" doesn't reset every time I close the app? Windows 10 PRO 21H1...
  7. "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Override high DPI scaling behavior" is reset upon close: Hello, To improve visibility of a exe file I have I go through these steps: - "Properties" - "Compatibility" - Clicked on "Change high DPI settings" - Clicked on "Override high DPI scaling behavior" - Selected "System (Enhanced)" - Press "OK" - Press "Apply" After seeing...
  9. Reboot overrides registry setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reboot overrides registry setting: How do I keep windows 10 update 2020 from overriding my HID-compliant touch screen registry setting on reboot? I had to set it to off because the update made my mouse move by itself....
  10. Desktop Icons Rearranging upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icons Rearranging upon Reboot: Just to clarify, I do know that you have to turn off the auto arrange option in the desktop. I have that option off. I also deleted IconCache yet its still happening. Every time I turn off my computer and turn it back on, some icons go to left and some stay in the arrangement...