Windows 10: Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage

Discus and support Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,So after searching for updates in Lenovo vantage, I found an update for my integrated intel hd graphics. Is there any way to know what the earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anonymous_NJ, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage

Hi,So after searching for updates in Lenovo vantage, I found an update for my integrated intel hd graphics. Is there any way to know what the earlier driver version before updating was? Or is there any way to rollback the driver NOT using the rollback option in device manager as the timer has expired?Any help will be highly appreciated :

:)

Anonymous_NJ, Jun 5, 2021
  2. prelo Win User

Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Lenovo Z5070's problem with intel hd graphic driver.

Original Title:

Lenovo Z5070's problem

Hm, my laptop is lenovo z5070 i7,I have install Win 10 build 10074 but there are problem with intel hd graphic driver. when i restart my laptop, i have to reinstall this driver Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage :(

Bùi Vũ Anh, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 on Lenovo z500 issues

Recently By automatic upadates in my lenovo ideapad z500 which running windows 10 Home Single Language

The issue is that by installing this upadate i am not able to change my brightness it's right now 100% but i can't reduce it to 50%

How to solve this issue??

I am installing my previous intel graphics driver then it's working properly but my automatic updates frequently update this driver.

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.0, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

RAJANHANSORA, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage

1. Rollback of intel hd graphics driver installed through lenovo vantage - Similar Threads - Rollback intel graphics

2. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  3. Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Driver on Lenovo Vantage Query: Hi everyone, I went onto the Lenovo Vantage app and clicked 'check for updates' and the app said downloading and then installing. It turns out it had installed NVIDIA VGA DRIVER, but I didn't find that out until it prompted me to restart and then I went back to the Vantage...
  4. lenovo vantage instalment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  5. lenovo vantage instalment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lenovo vantage instalment: Hello, I can not install lenovo vantage for my lenovo legion 5 17' from MS store. I tried everything from forums but no help. Anyone can assist? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-vantage-instalment/a00ab43c-a433-4610-a33e-f349a2e8f70e
  6. can't install driver Intel HD graphic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install driver Intel HD graphic: i uses 1 laptop panasonic Cf-LX5. the driver is not working and now it's used "Microsoft basic display adapter". i can't not install driver Intell HD graphic 520 for it : [ATTACH]...
  7. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  8. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  9. Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD Graphics driver not able to install: I upgraded both my desktop and laptop to Windows 10 recently. The desktop's upgrade went smoothly; NVIDIA already has Windows 10-compatible drivers. However, my laptop with Intel HD Graphics is a different story. I've tried the Dell-certified drivers as well as the latest...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.0 Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1 Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2 Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000