Windows 10: Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F)

Discus and support Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F) in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi I installed Rollback Rx Home because it does the PC restore before loading Windows 10. From that moment I was unable to create the normal Restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jmpsoares, Apr 1, 2019.

1. jmpsoares Win User

Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F)

Hi

I installed Rollback Rx Home because it does the PC restore before loading Windows 10.
    From that moment I was unable to create the normal Restore Point from Windows.
    Even Revo Uninstaller stopped doing a Restore before uninstalling a program.
    The error is (0x8004231F).
    I ran the "sfc / scannow" that found no errors.
    I uninstalled Rollback Rx Home, and everything went back to normal.
    I leave here this feedback, to someone who has the same problem.

Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F) [​IMG]

:)

jmpsoares, Apr 1, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 1, 2019
  3. TairikuOkami, Apr 1, 2019
  4. JamesNW Win User

Windows 10 restore points how do I make and use restore points properly?

To create a restore-point in Win10:

• In the task-bar search box ("I'm Cortana...)
    • type in "Restore"
    • Popup menu shows "Create a restore point", click to select this
    • The System Properties dialog box show up - System Protection tab displaying
    • Make sure the C drive protection setting is ON.
    • Click on the "Create..." button to create a restore-point. Enter the name of the restore-point and select Create.
    • Done.

To restore to a restore-point (AKA rollback your system)
    - Same steps as before.
    - Instead of "Create..", select "System Restore..." button
    - Select the restore-point you want and restore.

Typically, you should create a restore point before installing any not well-known software, drivers, etc. Any suspicion of malware or ill behaviors (system crashed, slow, etc), you should use the restore-point to rollback the system.

JamesNW, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F) - Similar Threads - Rollback Home Restore

2. System restore restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore restore point: Hello,There is something wrong with my computer so I wanted to run system restore but all I see is one restore point when I go to the menu even when I click choose a different restore point. I am POSITIVE that I made more then one restore point .Can you please help me...
  3. System restore restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restore restore point: Hello,There is something wrong with my computer so I wanted to run system restore but all I see is one restore point when I go to the menu even when I click choose a different restore point. I am POSITIVE that I made more then one restore point .Can you please help me...
  4. System restore restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Spotify app makes system restore fail use RollBack Rx Home instead of System Restore

Spotify app makes system restore fail use RollBack Rx Home instead of System Restore: Following my question from November 18 Spotify app makes system restore fail, I'd like to point out that I'm now using Horizon DataSys RollBack Rx Homeinstead of Windows' built-in System Restore, and that for more than 1,5 years. This way, I am able to restore my pc to a...
  6. Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F)

in Windows 10 Support
    Rollback Rx Home & Restore Point System (0x8004231F): Hi I installed Rollback Rx Home because it does the PC restore before loading Windows 10. From that moment I was unable to create the normal Restore Point from Windows. Even Revo Uninstaller stopped doing a Restore before uninstalling a program. The error is...
  7. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx: I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines? https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackrx 123002
  8. Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Use Horizon DataSys Programs Reboot Restore Rx/RollBack Rx: I used to use Faronics Deep Freeze. Anyone use the free versions for personal use from Horizon DataSys in lieu of virtual machines? https://horizondatasys.com/download/#rollbackrx 123002
  9. System Restore is on But No Restore Points

System Restore is on But No Restore Points: I've had System Restore on for drive c: for the last 3 days. I want in there today ad there are no restore points/ Is this by default?!? James...
  10. Rollback RX and Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rollback RX and Win 10: I've always used an imaging program once or twice a month but recently I added the free version of Rollback RX to a couple of Win 10 systems to see how well it works in practice and how reliable it is as a backup system. I have been astounded by the results, as it does indeed...