Windows 10: Rollback to an older version of W10 M?

Discus and support Rollback to an older version of W10 M? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to rollback a phone to say... the anniversary update. Mine has been having battery problems for a while with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ascii, Oct 15, 2016.

1. ascii Win User

Rollback to an older version of W10 M?

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to rollback a phone to say... the anniversary update. Mine has been having battery problems for a while with the new updates and still hapening with the new updates, so I was wondering if there is a way to go back to a previous (Say older) version of Windows 10 Mobile, since it was fine with a previous version (4 builds ago).

:)

ascii, Oct 15, 2016

2. Rollback to older version of windows 10

Can you tell me how to backup the system. I am having some important software including some POS softwares installed

JigarPatel1, Oct 15, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Rollback to older version of windows 10

Hi Jigar, if you do not have the option to roll back form the Settings App, then you would have to clean install 1607 and that would require you re-installing your software from scratch, including any POS software, so a backup would not work in this instance
    . . .

DaveM121, Oct 15, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You can check Howard Forums. Only problem is that Microsoft has made sure that their hardware is crippled to the point that only they can control what is allowed on the devices.

bro67, Oct 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Rollback to an older version of W10 M? - Similar Threads - Rollback older version

2. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  3. Older Windows Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Windows Version: If having older windows version, can I be able to update genshin or install genshin impact while becomes vulnerable to security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-windows-version/b4091c31-5366-4243-8aa6-53a5d776fe2b
  4. older version of photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    older version of photos: where can I download older version of windows photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-version-of-photos/bb8781e9-3a4d-4a7b-bcc2-e34f2a979061
  5. Download an older version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download an older version: Is there a way to download Maps version 5.17.11.10104.0? We are trying to verify a change in functionality from the older version to the current version and need access toMaps version 5.17.11.10104.0....
  6. W10 driver for older webcam.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 driver for older webcam.: I need a driver for W10 to access a webcam type CIF Single Chip with USB. Tesco Techweb 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-driver-for-older-webcam/b3990c24-8e3d-4f00-96bb-b5277d2cf4fd
  7. Will Microsoft continue to provide security updates for older version of w10, specifically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Microsoft continue to provide security updates for older version of w10, specifically...: I have a laptop, for whatever reason will not update past 1809, while I will continue to work on this issue I would like to know worst case scenario the machine will not update past v1809 will Microsoft continue to put out security updates past the EOL date of 05/12/2020 of...
  8. How to rollback to version 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to rollback to version 1709: Currently on version 1803 and having stuttering issues on a game (Rocket League if it helps). I've went through numerous attempts at troubleshooting what's wrong with the game and the general consensus is that it is this version of Windows. I have an active license with this...
  9. How to rollback to version 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    How to rollback to version 1709: Currently on version 1803 and having stuttering issues on a game (Rocket League if it helps). I've went through numerous attempts at troubleshooting what's wrong with the game and the general consensus is that it is this version of Windows. I have an active license with this...
  10. Older games on W10 mess.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older games on W10 mess.: Whenever I try to play older games like Medal of Honor (oldest ones), Return to Castle Wallenstein, Battlefield 1,2,3 etc. after exiting them, they leave a mess of my desktop, sending icons all over the place and other 2 monitors. What's even worse, they brake up my Eyefinity...