Windows 10: Rollback

Discus and support Rollback in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When a bad Windows build is released how long should i wait before doing a rollback?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Den.S., Oct 10, 2018.

1. Den.S. Win User

Rollback

When a bad Windows build is released how long should i wait before doing a rollback?

:)

Den.S., Oct 10, 2018

2. Windows Rollback - it works!

Insider Hub: Known issues
    It is intentional for the 9926 release - they must be working on WinRE and it wasn't ready in time.

Rollback [​IMG]

Slartybart, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Mystere Win User
    Windows Rollback - it works!

That "rollback" boot item isn't really intended to be used after the initial installation. It's one of the bugs listed in the "Known Issues" that this menu item is left in by mistake.

Mystere, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Rollback

rollback windows 10

Hi,

This issue may occur if the $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS folders have been deleted. These folders are required to perform the rollback operation.

Try deleting the recently installed update by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Click View installed updates.
    • Select the update and click Uninstall.

Let us know if you need further help.

Arjay Dom, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Rollback

1. Rollback - Similar Threads - Rollback

2. Rollback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rollback: My windows 11 is giving me a lot of blue screens of deaths so i'm trying to go back to windows 10 for free and bring all my files from windows 11 to windows 10 please help. Urgent. Thanks...
  3. Rollback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rollback: My windows 11 is giving me a lot of blue screens of deaths so i'm trying to go back to windows 10 for free and bring all my files from windows 11 to windows 10 please help. Urgent. Thanks...
  4. My computer got an windows error and now can't restore or rollback the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer got an windows error and now can't restore or rollback the OS: While I was playing on my All-in-One PC, I got a "Windows detected an error and will restart in one minute" prompt and then restarted, then it was unable to repair or rollback system files. This was after installing the lastest update.Everything I have tried has failed such...
  5. My computer got an windows error and now can't restore or rollback the OS

My computer got an windows error and now can't restore or rollback the OS: While I was playing on my All-in-One PC, I got a "Windows detected an error and will restart in one minute" prompt and then restarted, then it was unable to repair or rollback system files. This was after installing the lastest update.Everything I have tried has failed such...
  6. My computer got an windows error and now can't restore or rollback the OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.: When I install patch KB5033372, the patch can not be installed successful. I check the CBS.log, I got this error message. And I try to fix by DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH /Source:x:\en\install.wim /LimitAccess. it can run successful, but the patch can not be...
  8. Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.

Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.: When I install patch KB5033372, the patch can not be installed successful. I check the CBS.log, I got this error message. And I try to fix by DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH /Source:x:\en\install.wim /LimitAccess. it can run successful, but the patch can not be...
  9. Update KB5033372 does not install on my PC and performs a rollback after restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10: Hello everyone,Recently, I had updated to Windows 11 on my PC, however, I simply enjoyed Windows 10 more, as some apps weren't functioning in the same way, and I thought it would be a simple easy process. As I was trying to get back however, I repeatedly get into the:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windos 17134.345