Windows 10: Rollback

Discus and support Rollback in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 11 is giving me a lot of blue screens of deaths so i'm trying to go back to windows 10 for free and bring all my files from windows 11 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emanuel Yadata, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Rollback

My windows 11 is giving me a lot of blue screens of deaths so i'm trying to go back to windows 10 for free and bring all my files from windows 11 to windows 10 please help. Urgent. Thanks

:)

Emanuel Yadata, Feb 28, 2024

2. Windows Rollback - it works!

Insider Hub: Known issues
    It is intentional for the 9926 release - they must be working on WinRE and it wasn't ready in time.

Rollback 11092d1485949392t-windows-rollback-works-win10boot.png

Slartybart, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Touchpad missing from Device Manager - Toshiba Laptop Elan driver

Since the troubleshooting provided above didn't work and no available updates for your drivers, we suggest that you rollback a driver.

To rollback the driver, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

We also suggest that you contact your manufacturer for the option and suggestion that they can provide for this issue.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Rollback

rollback windows 10

Hi,

This issue may occur if the $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS folders have been deleted. These folders are required to perform the rollback operation.

Try deleting the recently installed update by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Click View installed updates.
    • Select the update and click Uninstall.

Let us know if you need further help.

Arjay Dom, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Rollback

1. Rollback - Similar Threads - Rollback

2. BSOD after i try to rollback my windows 11 to the previous version not the newest version,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after i try to rollback my windows 11 to the previous version not the newest version,...: I was trying to downgrade Windows 11 to a previous version, then when I tried to rollback what happened when I was downgrading the Windows version was a blue screen and then restarting the laptop and it happened continuously so I couldn't use the laptop. I've tried various...
  3. BSOD after i try to rollback my windows 11 to the previous version not the newest version,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after i try to rollback my windows 11 to the previous version not the newest version,...: I was trying to downgrade Windows 11 to a previous version, then when I tried to rollback what happened when I was downgrading the Windows version was a blue screen and then restarting the laptop and it happened continuously so I couldn't use the laptop. I've tried various...
  4. Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting: I have HP Pavilion Laptop, Windows 11. I ran factory reset a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to go back to the old file explorer before the factory reset?Thanks for your help in advance....
  5. Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting

Rollback file explorer setting after factory setting: I have HP Pavilion Laptop, Windows 11. I ran factory reset a couple of weeks ago. Is it possible to go back to the old file explorer before the factory reset?Thanks for your help in advance....
  6. Can i rollback without worrying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i rollback without worrying?: Hello!So recently, i have upgraded to windows 11 23h2. I like it very much there, but i'm still planning to rollback after 5 days. As far as i know, the option to roll back in the "Recovery" page stays only for 10 days.Can i rollback to windows 10 safely without worrying?...
  7. Can i rollback without worrying?

Can i rollback without worrying?: Hello!So recently, i have upgraded to windows 11 23h2. I like it very much there, but i'm still planning to rollback after 5 days. As far as i know, the option to roll back in the "Recovery" page stays only for 10 days.Can i rollback to windows 10 safely without worrying?...
  8. Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback: HI! I've tried now many times to upgrade to W11 log from setuperr.log:https://file.io/8RpZEfmRpcFk or better here as simple text_: https://ctxt.io/2/AADIFOR7Fgany help would be great, latest updates and latest drivers are all installed. and also unistalled antivirus... :...
  9. Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback

Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback: HI! I've tried now many times to upgrade to W11 log from setuperr.log:https://file.io/8RpZEfmRpcFk or better here as simple text_: https://ctxt.io/2/AADIFOR7Fgany help would be great, latest updates and latest drivers are all installed. and also unistalled antivirus... :...
  10. Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from Windows 10 to 11 Error and Rollback: HI! I've tried now many times to upgrade to W11 log from setuperr.log:https://file.io/8RpZEfmRpcFkany help would be great, latest updates and latest drivers are all installed. and also unistalled antivirus... :...